Chapter 28

"What do you think?"

Harry was telling his mom about his plans for buying a house and to surprise Zayn. He was hoping they move before Christmas. He was excited, already having ideas of Christmas decorations.

He was visiting her along with baby Yazz, he calls his mom everyday but he tries to visit at least once a week.
Trisha drops by almost everyday helps with housework and was their unofficial nanny. He loved coming to his mom's house, though, it always feels homely, lots of childhood memories, his favourite part of the house, was the conservatory. That's where they were sitting.

Harry was feeding Yazz, she was not eating as much since her chicken pox, but still likes her milk bottle.
The conservatory was airy and beautiful, Yazz's eyes were darting around the room as if loving the place. That's what he wanted to move out of the flat, make a home for him and Zayn. A home for their daughter.

"That's a good idea, Harry. I'm so proud of you"

"Thanks mum.." Harry smiled, dimples on show.

"I'm just not sure about Kendall helping you house hunting though" Anne shrugged playing with Yazz's feet, while Harry feed her. "Is that a good idea?"

"She's an estate agent, mom, so she's the right person to help me find a place." Harry said.

"She's not the only estate agent around here, is she?"

"Her mom Kris owns best real estate agency around here and you know that mom. They helped Gemma as well, didn't they? Why is it a problem now?"

Anne looked at him. "You and Kendall. That's the problem."

Harry groaned, "Mom, she's a good friend."

"I don't know what friends get up to these days, but I remember hearing suspicious noises from your room when she was around and you were supposedly doing homework_"

"Oh my gosh, mom stop stop please.." Harry blushed, he leaned to kiss Yazz's face to distract his mom seeing his red face. "There was nothing going on but work."

"I know the kind of work you were doing." Anne said chuckling, "Don't worry. I knew about teenager's hormones and you were very sexual from a young age. I wasn't happy about that, but I was hoping I've raised you well enough to be responsible and respectful."

Harry grunted, "Can this get any worse, mom please. In-front of your granddaughter no less."

Anne laughed, she was teasing him. "You do not you will be having this conversation with our Yazz in the future, take this as practice.."

"No I won't, she's not allowed to date or move out till she's twenty one, thank you very much,." He kissed Yazz's forehead, "You will always be my baby girl, you're not allowed to grow up,." he cooed at her,

Anne laughed, "Or how the tables have turned, I remember when you moved out at sixteen..."

"Why did you let me move out, I was so young. Did you not love me anymore mother?" Harry asked pouting like a baby.

"My heart was breaking, but Robin said to trust you and trust that you were making a good decision. That boys will be boys. Besides you were determined I was afraid you would run away

"Robin removing my bedroom door did help my decision to move I have to say." Harry said. "I only ask him to buy me a bolt so you won't bolt in while I was busy studying with Kendall."

"It was not just Kendall you brought home to study with." Anne scowled hitting his arm, "We were not ready to be grandparents thank you very much. You were wild, Harry. It was a matter of time before you done something stupid and I didn't want you spoiling your future before it began." She sighed, "I didn't want you moving out at all. You're such so much like your father, and with your behaviour you were like a fallen apple, I guess in a way I was trying to kick the apple away from the tree."