Chapter 32

"Happy 16th birthday babe" Louis smiled at Zayn, giving him a small brown box with ribbons on top.
"Thanks, Lou." Zayn smiled, tongue at the back of his teeth.
"Blow the candle and make a wish bub" Trisha pulled Zayn's arm getting his attention,
"What did you wish for, Zee?" Louis asked later when they were in Zayn's room.
"That we will stay friends forever and ever"
"Duh..of course, now open your present. I got that special for you, I had to do a few chores for the money, urgh..it was it worth it in the end.." Zayn laughed as Liam punched Louis's leg, and watched them fighting on the floor when Louis hit him back.
"Ying yang necklace" Zayn said looking at his present.
"I'm the Yin to your Yang, we balance each other,babe"
" I love it Lou" Zayn said putting it on,"I'm never taking it off" he jumped on top of them, "You better not" Louis said tickling him,

Zayn smiled at the memory looking around his old room in his parents house, he never understood why his mom never moved the pictures on the wall. He tried to spray paint them once but his mom, said not on my walls. He touched his necklace and frowned,

"Thanks Haz.." Zayn said looking at the necklace Harry got him for their three months anniversary. Harry took off the necklace Zayn had on and..

Paper plane necklace. Zayn touched it remembered how Harry took off the ying yang necklace and replaced it. He sighed, hands on his lap, he looked at his ying yang tattoo, his first tattoo when he turned eighteen, Louis was holding his hand proudly while Liam uttered he shouldn't be having tattoos at all. He groaned lying on his old bed. Trisha is cooking Thanksgiving dinner, for baby Yazz she said, like she's even gonna remember or care at eleven months old.

Thanksgiving...such an American thing, they are bloody British. Harry is excited obviously, him and Trisha discussing recipes, he bought an American flag headband for Yazz. She looked cute though, a mini Harry clone. Zayn smiled fondly thinking about him, and he gazed at his engagement ring. Harry asked him yesterday his thoughts about a winter wedding, Zayn wants to wait until Yazzie can be a flower girl.

Harry suggested March next year, baby Yazz will be a year old and would look cute walking down the aisle. So, March twenty fifth it is.

"Baby bro..alright?" Doniya asked seeing him zoned out.

"Yeah." Zayn smiled at her. "I can't believe mom kept this room as it was. its like I still live here. Strange."

"What's strange is you getting married having a baby before me. I feel old and unloved right now." Doniya said coming over to sit next him. "Do you know dad converted my room to an office two days after I moved out right? The message him was clear, go and do not come back."

Zayn laughed, "I'm sure there's an older man out there for you about to be divorced hang in there" he giggled ducking his head as Doniya tried slapping him.

"I hate you." She said half hearted, "You're everyone's favourite, those cheekbones, ridiculous lashes, got the boys fighting for your affections I'm so jelly. Speaking of fighting, how's Louis?"

"Don't know, Don haven't spoken to him in four days." Zayn said. He wasn't counting it's just how the days rolled.

"Bro, the end is nigh. You and Louis not speaking? How do you wake up in the morning? I remember those wake up texts he used to send every morning, annoying as they were I knew to get up on text number five as that means its eight clock." Doniya laughed, "How are you coping though? Without him by your side?"