Chapter 23

"This is nice"

Harry was looking around at the lovely suburban houses as they drive past. They were on the way to Liam's flat. It was Liam's birthday/housewarming party, and it was midweek. Harry complained to Zayn that Liam could have waited till weekend when their parents where able to babysit at least.

Zayn told him 'you're just mad you can't drink as much as you want'. It was true he can't drink as he would like with work tomorrow. Zayn was driving, so at least they will be some drinking. Harry was sitting at the back with Yazz, their baby girl.

"It is a nice neighbourhood, isn't it?" Zayn said.

"Liam has done good..." Harry said putting his phone down after taking pictures of his baby girl and some selfies.

"You are aware he doesn't actually live in one of these houses, right babe?" Zayn said chuckling a bit,

"Yeah. I know that. I mean he did good for choosing this area to live, it's quite nice and quiet, you know, good for family.." Harry sighed looking out of the window,

"Yeah? You think so?" Zayn stole a glance at him through the rearview mirror.

"I can see us living in one of these houses for sure." Harry said.

"Yeah. So do I." Zayn agreed.

Harry started working for Yaser and has settled in quickly, it was a friendly environment. Everyone in the office has kids, they don't mind his 'Yazz updates' and countless pictures he shows them. He's been thinking of buying a house with a big garden and surprise Zayn, he may have mentioned it to Yaser who thought it was a brilliant idea. His salary is three times than he was making at Ben's pub, they can afford a deposit and a mortgage.

He looked over at his baby girl, she was getting big and they will soon need the space. She was nearly seven months old, quite a handful lately and she's teething. The health visitor told them about the signs of teething and given leaflets about things to do to ease that. Anne and Trisha took Harry shopping to buy some teething toys, but Yazz prefers biting her fingers and everyone else's and growling all the time. Harry has stopped wearing his rings as a result. And she is far from irritable, the opposite, starting to crawl around and would flip herself on her stomach planning her escape.

"Yazz, oh my god, my phone...give it to me babe" Harry made a face looking seeing her drooling all over his phone. When did she even take it from him was the question he asked himself. He bent down looking for a wet wipe in the baby bag behind the driver's seat.

"Owww....let go. Yasmeen let go off my hair. Zee, help here please she's pulling my hair, oww oww" Harry was trying to remove her tiny destructive hands from his hair, but she seem to want to shower it with her drool, spitting in his hair.

Zayn looked at his rearview mirror, and laughed when he saw Yazz had a firm grip on Harry's hair and she wasn't letting go. She was just pulling and growling. He wished he could stop and take a picture or a video its was just so funny.

"I'm driving, Haz, how am I supposed to help." Zayn laughed.

Harry wiggled his fingers all over the baby's arms, tickling her but she smiled and pulled again leaned down to bite his hair. "Zee, you can help by not laughing, it's not funny."

"Not from where I'm sitting.." Zayn cackled, "I told you you needed a trim. Your hair is long."

"I thought you like my hair long" Harry winced as his first born didn't let on tugging his hair from her grip.

"I do like your baby Tarzan look you got going on, but you need a trim, babe. At least have it in a ponytail." Zayn suggested.

"I love my hair long." Harry said founding a toy for her to chew on after managing to free himself, he gave it to her, she snatched it and started biting on it. "Yazz you need to stop pulling daddy's hair babe, it's not nice"