Chapter 21

"Mmmm..."

Zayn groaned sitting up in bed, he's been awake for few minutes, playing with himself but not enough to make himself cum. He's horny, so horny and Harry was bloody impossible. He's been refusing him, okay, refusing sounds ancient. He needs to get laid even his mind feels the drought. Harry doesn't want their baby girl hearing them getting it on. Zayn sighed sitting at the edge of the bed, remembering last night events..

"She's three months old Haz, the only thing she hears is white noise" Zayn had argued frustrated.

"She's just there though, she might see, baby.." Harry had countered sitting on the floor next to the cot.

"Here's a thought Harry, how about you put the bloody cot back to the nursery, she wont see nothing if she's in her own bloody room?"

"But we can't see her if she's in the nursery Zayn, what if something happens, how will we know?"

"Baby monitor Harry, that's how.."

"Just get up Zayn." Talking to himself he groaned, getting up after a minute sitting at the edge of the bed wiggling his toes. He looked over the now empty cot.

Harry has taken Yazz, their nickname for their baby girl, to watch his 'kumbayah' shit yoga then. Zayn scoffed finding funny how Harry lets their daughter watch that. Him in yellow shorts, bending, stretching, ugh, he needs to stop, blue balls. He walked over to the bathroom to get ready for work.

He's been home full time since giving birth going out for doctors visits. Yazz was three months old now, old enough to bring her to work. It's his first day back at work, he's looking forward to it. Needs a challenge, anything to occupy his mind off sex and blue balls.
He needs to shower, a cold shower maybe, or not as he shivered. He brushed his teeth, his eyes wandering to his scar touching it, not painful anymore just sensitive to touch. Dr Jonas did a good job, the scar looked like a fine line. His eyes trailed down to his semi, ugh, he groaned turning the shower on.

Going in the shower, he stood for few minutes feeling the warm water on his skin, that was enough to calm and settle him. He didn't stay long though, got out and get dressed, he was looking forward to go to work.

"Hello, baby. You look nice.." Harry said looking at him, he was stretching on the floor, baby Yazz next to him, on a bouncy chair asleep. Yazz is a good baby, barely cried unless she was hungry or her nappy dirty.

Zayn leaned down kissing her forehead a few times, and ruffled her unruly thick black curls. Anne bought a few baby hairbands, which were so cute, making Yazz looked like a doll, she's always asleep, so..

"Hello, Haz.." Zayn mumbled quietly before going to the kitchen for his morning coffee.

Harry has always been a morning person, would make a pot of coffee ready when Zayn wakes up, even though himself likes tea himself.

"Are you okay, Zee?" Harry asked joining him in the kitchen, the baby was in his arms awake now, eyes looking around.

"I'm fine.." Zayn drank his coffee looking him over, eyeing him from his yellow shorts to his tank top, damn.

"Baby, are you sure you're okay?" Harry asked voice deepening, he's seen the way Zayn was checking him out, so why not have fun..

Zayn eyes finally landed on Harry's face, he was fucking smirking, bastard. He looked at his baby girl, beautiful Yasmeen, in Harry's arms but stopped drinking his coffee, was she smirking as well? he shook his head, he's seeing things, he needs to get out of here if he's not gonna get laid.