Epilogue

"Haz..this place is beautiful" Zayn said staring at the stunning sea views of their sea side luxury suite.

It was March twenty fifth, their supposed wedding day, Harry booked them a lovely Caribbean holiday, what Zayn wanted, sun, sea and maybe sex. They haven't  been consummated marriage yet. Zayn wasn't ready. Harry was not impatient or even complaining,

A month after the miscarriage, Zayn would wake up crying, having terrible nightmares. Nick suggested a therapist, feeling Zayn need to grieve and acknowledge what happened. Zayn thought by getting married, he would instantly be happy but that wasn't the case.

He was miserable. First weeks of marriage are supposed to be honeymoon phase, but not for them. They were hard times. Zayn refused to eat, losing weight. His depression had resurfaced and he refused medication, but agreed to see a therapist.

Harry went with him for the sessions and tried to be strong for both of them but at times he would cry quietly when Zayn wasn't looking.

Zayn was blaming himself. He was angry for not being careful were at the skiing resort, and it hard to forgive himself. Harry told him not to worry, to cut himself some slack. That made Zayn furious. They fought, had their first fight that never quite make it to the book of Harry's firsts. But Harry never back down, he bit his tongue when Zayn lashed out and was there for him.

Baby Yazz seem to be the only one to make Zayn smile. Harry would wake him up the usual way, having Yazz leaving sloppy kisses all over his face. Zayn would giggling away as baby Yazz tried to kiss him on the mouth.

"You're beautiful, baby" Harry said hugging him from behind, fingers intertwined, as they looked out of window, there was nice a sea breeze, refreshing. They were both in their boxers, having just had a shower to cool off.

"You're such a sap, Haz."

"Well it is true, you're gorgeous, baby"

"You are dashingly handsome yourself" Zayn moaned as Harry kissed the back of his neck. Harry's hair was still wet from the shower and tickling his neck.

"And I'm funny, very funny..I know you love my jokes, you're just being modest, that's okay, I don't mind.." Harry said.

"I hate your jokes, you're not even funny....Harreh!!!" Zayn laughed trying to get away when Harry tickled him.

Harry was quick to wrap his arms around his waist, scooped him up, walked them to the bed and threw him gently on the bed, climbing on top of him.

"Say you love my jokes, Zee."

Zayn smiled, "Yes, I do.."

"Yes you did Mr Styles" Harry began kissing him slowly, not demanding, just a tender kiss, while grinding on him.

Zayn moaned throwing his head back. It's been a while he felt like having sex.  "Haz, make love to me.."

"As you wish Mr Styles." Harry kissed him desperately the request making him hard as a rock in an instant.

He laid on top of him just kissing and licking inside Zayn's mouth, Zayn moaned bucking his hips up and hands digging on Harry's waist, rubbing their crotches together. They were both hard, Harry achingly so. It's been so long since they've done this.

"Stop baby..I'm gonna cum.." Harry moaned breathing hard on Zayn's neck,

"You can cum in my mouth, daddy"

"Shit..Zee." Harry squeezed the base of his dick to stop himself cumming premature.

Zayn flipped them over, taking Harry's tight boxers off, he licked his mouth watching Harry's dick bounced against his belly.

"You better do something baby before I lose a nut.." Harry whimpered.

Zayn chuckled kissing the precome on Harry's tip. He wet his lips taking all of Harry's dick in his mouth,. He sucked him harshly, cheeks hollow. Harry moaned out so loud feeling pleasure in every ounce of his body. He was so close already and needed to come.

Zayn wanted to get him there quick. It didn't even take a minute and Harry was cumming babbling "I love you" as he offloaded nearly two months of sexual frustration. He then laid breathing heavily, panting mouth open, his eyes closed as Zayn finished him off, he was getting sensitive but he was enjoying the pain and the pleasure at the same time.

"Give me a minute baby. I'll make love to you."

"Can I ride you? I'm ready, I opened myself on the plane for you."

Harry raised a brow, "On the plane..how? I know we were in first class but there were people around, Zee.." Harry's voice came out raspy, turning Zayn on even more.

"You wanna feel for yourself?" Zayn took Harry's hand moving it down his own body till Harrys long fingers were touching his rim. "Do you feel that?"

"A..buttplug?" Harry squealed. "You've been wearing that while we were on the plane and I'm finding this now? Fuck Zayn I fucking love you. I wanna fuck you right now" He flipped Zayn on his stomach and gently pulled it out, "you're fucking wet already...shit.."

Zayn smirked. "I told you, I opened myself up for you, daddy. Just fuck me.."

Harry pushed three fingers in watched as they slide easily inside him. Harry wanted to take it slowly, it is their first time making love as husbands, but,..fuck..
Zayn had a buttplug and he didn't know they would have been members of the high mile club, had he'd known. Harry had no control of his dick twitching,
"Are you ready baby?"

"I'm ready." Zayn nodded and positioned himself till he was on all fours, he gasped when he felt Harry's duck pushing in him. "Shit." he hissed in pleasure, he missed this, being stretched open,"Move.." Zayn said grinding against him, "Don't go slow Haz, you know I like it rough babe. "

"Fuck.." Harry wish he could fuck Zayn against the wall, another time maybe. He pushed him against the mattress, Zayn's face buried in it, muffling his moans. His thrusts were quick but deep, his hands tight on Zayn's hips, and he pulled him to meet his thrusts as he pushed.

Zayn's legs were shaking, he was screaming on the pillow, Harry was relentless fucking him hard, hitting his prostate over and over. Harry snaked his hand around him tugging at Zayn's dick in rhythm with his own thrusts,

"Haz...I'm cumming..am cumming.." Zayn yelled out I'm pleasure as he spilled all over the sheets.

Harry was not done, he pulled at Zayn's hair hard making him moan out so loud at the pain. Harry was chasing his orgasm, growling, fucking at him faster, Zayn trembled as he came a second time, Harry came sucking Zayn's neck when he clenched so tight on his dick. Harry continued thrusting feeling sweat dripping down his back then rolled off Zayn, lying beside him,

Zayn rolled on top of him, all sticky and wet but he didn't care. It is their filthy holiday away, child free and friend free, they can get as dirty as they want.

Zayn kissed him hungrily still high from his orgasm, Harry tangled their legs together, arms around Zayn holding on tightly and deepening the kiss. They break for a breath looking at each other with lust filled eyes..

Harry had never loved anyone the way he loved Zayn right now."I fucking love you,.baby"

"I fucking love you too, Haz"

They kissed and kissed ending their dry spell and a month of turmoil of emotions. Even through their fights, Harry had wished to push Zayn against the wall and fuck him. Well, they have two weeks all by themselves, it's time for comeuppance.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Thank you for the read and ride. This is my first Zarry fic and you all opened your hearts with warm and wonderful comments.
icantbedoingthis you are crazy and this is dedicated to you.

In words of the wonderful Zayn Malik, this is not the end, this is just the beginning of the Styles family...see you on the other side.

Love you all and be kind to one another.👄💗💗