Chapter 10

Louis walked in Zayn's office and wasn't sure what exactly he was witnessing.

Zayn was on his back on the couch, eyes closed, both arms in his lap. His breathing was shallow, he seemed asleep. He was also wearing a red crop top. Bizarre.

Even more bizarre, were Ed's arms hovering over Zayn's stomach, moving side to side as if trying to resurrect him with some voodoo shit. Not that Louis doesn't trust Ed, it's just that Ed doesn't seem 'there' most of the time, his mind was always wandering.

He's never finished a sentence or hold a conversation for too long. Always had headphones on when he's with clients, zoning out. Thankfully no clients had complained about that. But it was business as usual, and clients might find it unusual when they saw them, some of them were friendly with Zayn and wander to the office looking to talk to him.

Louis had just arrived at work, the shop was opened which was bizarre itself it was early than usual. But he was worried about anyone could just walk in and the desk was unattended. Now he knows why.

"What do you think you're doing, Ed?" Louis asked.

"Boss man here is not feeling well, said he's feeling sick, upset tummy. So I'm doing what my mom did to me when I was sick as a baby. It always helped me"

Louis was impressed he's never heard him utter so many words. "What it is exactly you're doing then?"

Ed stopped whatever he was doing, humming quietly before replying. "Feng-sheining him"

"Feng shui, Ed. You mean Feng shuing him?" Louis was feeling exasperated, waving his arms around.

"Yeah. That as well" Ed was smiling at Louis seemingly pleased with himself. "Fan-shining."

"Someone kill me now." Louis sat down on Zayn's desk, crossing his legs at the ankles. How and why did Zayn hire this bloody idiot, he wondered. "Why is he wearing a crop top, Ed?" He was rubbing his forehead with his thumb.

"His tummy needs to be exposed for the energy to work. That way there was nothing obstructing Zayn being penetrated by good energy_"

"Bloody hell." Loud scoffed, "Should I be worried that's the only thing that would penetrate Zayn?"

"Good karma will only penetrate boss man." Ed said. "He needs to want to receive it. It won't force itself unwanted_"

"Excuse me thinking it might just force itself seeing that his top half is exposed, Ed. Where did the crop top come from anyway?"

"It's mine."

"Yours?" Louis asked surprised. He would not put past him belonging to a crop top club. "You wear crop tops, no judgment but where?"

"When I'm working." Ed said.

"When you're working where? On the love boat?"

"Funny." Ed chuckled. "It's not a love boat, it's love Shack. But no, when it's warm sometimes I wear the crop top to air my body_"

"Can you go?" Louis shooed him away waving with his arms. "Jake just arrived. Go help him with something. Anything. Please." he watched him shuffling out of the office slowly. "Do take your time, Ed."

Ed turned around to look at him. "Huh?"

"Just leave. Please." Louis said.

"That was harsh even for you, Louis." Zayn chuckled opening his eyes to look at him, placing his arms under his head.

"You've been awake all this time, Zayn?"

"It's always interesting listening to you interact with others. I feel so relaxed anyway, Ed's feng shein really worked."