Chapter 34

"I'm not doing that again"

Zayn said throwing himself face down on the couch. Four days after moving in his side of the walk-in-closet was finally done. Thank fuck for that. Harry insisted it was done in order, tshirts as you come in, jeans, shoes, "blah, blah... fuck him for watching 'MTV Cribs" He had complained to Liam.

He also told Harry he's staying in their house till his doom day. He's not moving again ever.

Moving to their new home was easier than Zayn contemplated though. Thanks to whoever came with the idea of removals..proper lifesavers. All him and Harry had to do was pack their clothes and the baby's. A third of Harry's clothes haven't been worn and still have price tags, some he had bought and hidden from Zayn then forgotten about them.

They've both donated whatever they didn't need to a local charity. Niall had proven himself useful again helping with the baby and packing her stuff and toys. Niall had been staying in one of the spare room since the move, a live-in babysitter Zayn doesn't mind that at all.

There wasn't too much heavy stuff to be moved either, it was their bed, the couch and nursery furniture. And it's not like they doing the lifting, the removal guys did all that.Annoying part was Harry offering endless cups of tea and biscuits, which was thoughtful had he not been interested in their life stories as well. He was on first names basis with them by the end of the day, and Zayn has mentions of him sending them xmas cards.

Their families have been coming to have a look at the house Zayn wished they could all come at once instead of batches and interrupting his downtime.

The doorbell rang just as his body started melting in the favourite comfortable couch. Harry said it could go in their bedroom, there's enough space, Zayn said no. Harry had whined it didn't fit with the Feng shui of the lounge.

Zayn stared at him not breaking contact till Harry gave in and said "fine" mumbling 'damn bambi eyes'.

"Fuck if you think I'm getting that" He said to Harry who just groaned as he stood up to answer the door.
The person behind the door being Gemma.

"This house is ridiculous!!" That was her loud greeting as she stood in the foyer looking at the marble flooring leading to the lounge.

"Why are you shouting for?" Harry groaned.

"Shhh." She silenced him, "I'm listening in for my echo can you hear that?"

"Yeah I can hear it loud and clear. That sound like your insanity bouncing on the walls."

Gemma chuckled, "Look at you being clever. Guess mom didn't need to waste uni money on you after all, Twitter s'done a good job of educating you little bro"

"Look like she's wasting money on you, Gems, when do you actually learn..on the road again?"

"I'm going to be the bigger person and ignore your negative vibes. Give me a tour of your mansion, will you." Gemma said walking in further leading the way, "Why are you walking behind me, Harry?"

"Before you're capable of showing yourself around," Harry said walking an opposite direction to where she was headed.

"Harry? Come on. Show me around don't be like that."

Harry grunted turned around to look at her, "Okay.
There's rooms this way.." he said pointing left, "that way.." pointing right,  "and this way.." pointing ahead, imitating air stewards.

Gemma glared at him before hitting him with her handbag. Harry run away squealing, and yelping for help when she caught and somehow had in headlock, her arms around his neck then brought them down to the floor.