Chapter 36

Christmas Day;

"Haz, what are we doing about Louis's birthday party?"

"Lying in the couch stuffing my face with boxing day left overs, that's what I'll be doing." Harry replied kissing Zayn's neck.

Thing is Louis's birthday was on December 24th, a date whereby most people would be clad in their Xmas pjs, stuffing their faces with chocolates and all sweet thing in readiness for the big day, Christmas itself. Also joining those people would be their families also clad in matching pjs. The curse on being born the day before Christmas was that the party everyone would be looking forward to is Christ's. Because that meant we all get, to get gifts and not give them innit?

When it came to throwing Louis's party it came to a consensus said party should be on 26th when most people would be able and available to attend.

"I'm not anti your idea, Haz, but come on, be serious what are we going to do?"

"The only thing I would love to do is, doing you. So how about it, you come on and give me some, my dick is about fall off for real. Blue balls ain't no joke, baby?"

Zayn rolled his eyes, "Who's fault is that your balls being blue?"

"That would be your fault if you don't give me some. Like right now. Please." Harry said playfully biting Zayn's shoulder. "I'm dying here_"

"You're dying by your own sword, Harry. Literally. It's your fault you're in the hard, sticky situation you're in_"

"You had me at hard, baby. Can you feel it?" Harry gripped him on the arse and started pushing himself for Zayn to feel he was hard.

"I can feel it, and put it away, please. Its hard to do the dirty with my little sisters in the house. And need I remind you, you're the one who invited Saf and Wali to stay over for Christmas." Zayn told him.

"Yes I invited them because I was not about to have a big ass tree with just me and Yazzie thank you very much, you are not the most christmassy person, Zee."

"That's because I don't celebrate Christmas, duh? Can we talk about how you turned our house into Santa's grotto and I kept mum and let you be_"

"Oh I see I know what you're doing here." Harry said smiling at him. "You're steering the conversation away from my dick. Not falling for that. Come on, baby" He said dry humping Zayn's thigh, "Let's get it on."

"Harry, stop grinding on my leg. You reminding me when dogs be humping on unsuspecting visitors." Zayn said giggling, turning his face looking away.

"Its not funny," Harry said seriously, "Look at me." He grabbed him by the cheek forcing him, not so roughly, to look at him.

"What?" Zayn smiled looking him in the eyes, Harry's pupils were dilated. "What's go you so worked up anyways, Haz. You can survive a week without sex."

"That last statement is as unrealistic as its untrue." Harry said then whined kissing him on the mouth, "There are people out who can survive without sex for a week, months and years even, I am not one of that 1% club okay_"

"Why one percent? That's so specific_"

Harry shut him up with a kiss, "Shush_I wasn't done talking. You don't have to do anything, baby. I'll do all the work. You can even continue planning Louis's party in your head, I don't mind_or talk it out loud, I love dirty talk_"

Zayn giggled, "You're so crazy."

"Crazy for you, Zee." Harry kissed again praying Zayn would give in, "Pretty please."