👶Chapter 19👶

🦄 1st February🦄

🦄happy birthday to you and daddy🦄

Zayn wrote on Harry's baby book, put some unicorn stickers Harry bought, closed the book putting it on the nightstand. First of February. The date that's about to have a double trouble impact on his life.

He's been awake for few hours, niggling pain on his lower back woke him up. It's eight in the morning, he's had a shower already when he woke up his underwear was wet with mucousy goo. He's had breakfast, even called his mom for a special request.

He looked at Harry who was fast asleep, he slept late he figured. He went to bed early last night, leaving Harry, Niall, Liam and Louis to a 'baby countdown vigil'. He played with Harry's hair, tugging a bit, smiling when he moaned in his sleep. He leaned forward kissing his mouth, lingering kisses.

Harry opened his eyes on the last kiss. He looked at Zayn, locking their eyes, lips so pink and smiled. "Hi, baby.." He touched his face and brought him down for a soft kiss, hand on his neck rubbing his jawline.

"Happy birthday, babe." Zayn said.

"You taste like strawberry jam..I like" Harry's said voice deep and raspy.

Zayn leaned down to kiss him again, "Wake up, I've made you breakfast"

"Thank you baby, give me a few minutes to brush my teeth and wash my face yeah.." Harry said getting out of bed and putting on his sweatpants watching Zayn slowly walking out of their room.

Zayn was looking perky this morning. Made him breakfast, Harry thought, smiling at Zayn's retreating figure, he probably means cereal and juice, but Harry doesn't mind cereals..its the thought that counts, and he really appreciates Zayn trying, he hasn't had energy to move let alone make breakfast.

"Happy birthday Harry.." Liam said rushing to hug him,..guess that's who made breakfast then,

"Thanks, mate.." Harry hugged him back,

"Happy birthday Hazza.." Niall said as well moving closer for a hug, flour on his face and tshirt.

Harry looked at him surprised, "Hi, all. What brought you'all here this early? Not like it's not appreciated but you know I don't mind a text" He said brushing flour off Niall's face.

Zayn took his hand, fingers intertwined, moving him towards the dining table. "We are having a birthday breakfast. I feel bad you can't have a proper party today because_" he said touching his baby bump.

"Don't feel bad, baby. You are giving me the best birthday gift ever. Like ever. This_" Harry touched the bump, the baby kicked making Zayn wince a bit, "this gift I get to keep forever...so thank you"

"Aww..." Naill said hands on his heart, flour flying around.

"I think I'm gonna cry....someone hold me" Liam said looking at them teary-eyed.

"You're spending too much time with Louis...drama queen.." Harry rolled his eyes at Liam,

"Be nice, Haz" Zayn said hitting his chest and walked over to Liam kissing his cheek. "I'll hold you Liam.."

"Speaking of the devil...where is Louis?"

Harry asked sitting down looking at the nice breakfast spread on the dining table. It looked good...pancakes, sausages, scrambled eggs and fruit salad, juice. He was grateful the boys went out of their way to help Zayn with the breakfast. Harry and the boys decided last night, during their 'baby countdown vigil' that there won't be any formal celebrations, they've already got so much on their plate at the moment.