Chapter 12

Harry didn't take well to the news of being a father. He wasn't ready, him and Zayn parted ways at the parking lot of the doctors office. Zayn moved back home, while Harry remained at the flat.

Few days later, Harry was the one having a meltdown. He missed Zayn so much he was going mad. He was miserable. Yes he wanted to go travelling but realised he'll be lonely doing it alone. Before Zayn he would've been fine and managed it. After Zayn, he can't do it.

He doesn't see himself living and functioning without him. In fact he wasn't coping without his boyfriend. He wanted him back. The flat was empty without him. His friends, their friends sided with Zayn, he felt isolated.

I mean he had Niall, but he was just Niall not Zayn.

"Zee?"

Harry could hear someone moving in Zayn's room, shuffling around, doors opening and closing. He got out of bed wearing his boxers, walking slowly taking hesitant steps towards the room, almost afraid what he was going to find.

"Zayn?" he tried again, his voice shaking a bit.

"Harry.." it was Liam not Zayn.

"Liam, hello." Harry leaned against the door watching him moving around the room, taking clothes from the wardrobe and drawers putting them on the bed. He was afraid to ask what Liam was doing even though it was clear he was here for Zayn's clothes.

"Hi, Harry" Liam sounded like he was forcing the words out, not even looking at him.

"What are you doing?"

"What it looks like.." Liam answered putting some of Zayn's clothes in a suitcase Harry hadn't even noticed on the bed.

"How is he?" Harry asked in a low unsteady voice.

"I'll be out of your way in a minute, mate. You can get on with whatever you were doing" Liam continued moving around the room, putting Zayn's socks and underwear in the suitcase.

"Huh?" Harry frowned at him, the hell that means.

"Listen.." Liam said looking at Harry, "I'm here to get what Zayn wants then I'll be out of your way, okay?"

"I don't think I like your tone, mate" Harry said moving towards Liam,

"I don't think I like you right now, mate"

"What?" Harry stood there looking at his friend, are they even that anymore, he hasn't seen Liam or Louis since Zayn left.

"You heard me" Liam eyed him up and down, shaking his head before walking towards the door dragging the suitcase behind him.

Harry rushed standing between him and the door, folding his arms, "What don't you say what you mean Liam? Out with it"

"Louis was right about you when he said-"

"Of course Louis. I should have known, why don't you tell me what Louis said huh, Liam? We all know he can't stand me, always desperate for Zayn's attention. Come on then, tell me what he said" Harry moved closer to him till their faces were inches apart.

Liam shook his head looking at Harry, "You know what Harry, Louis might not like you for no reason, but YOU," Liam pointed at him, "just gave me a reason mate. You always like to have your cake and eat it. I hope it's worth it" Liam pushed him out of the way and banged the door on his way out.

"What even?" Harry was puzzled looking at the door.

"Haz.."

Harry turned around so quickly he nearly gave himself whiplash, Niall was standing in the middle of the room looking at him. How had he not notice him earlier, how and when did he even get in, he assumed Zayn would have given Liam a key.