CHAPTER 1

The alarm went off and I forced myself to wake up. I quietly went into the washroom to freshen up. After freshening, I went to my closet to find a sweatshirt and a pair of jeans. I just put on my hoodie so that no one would see the hurt I got last night when I was in a fight with a boy at the bar. I tiptoed to the kitchen and made myself a coffee. Well I must say that's the breakfast for me. I took my books and bags and headed to my college. I sat on my desk, unnoticed and ignored by all others. Well, I am used to that now. Everyone was talking about a new boy, who would be joining us today. I was least bothered about it. I just held my phone going through some stuff. I don't use social media nor do I like to socialize with people. I was sure that the new boy wouldn't give a fuck about me and why should he? I am no one compared to the other children who were far more popular and interesting than me. The point is I am annoying. Although I always expected, anyone who would be new, to be my friend but I couldn't show my hand to them, how would they, Huh? Anyways I was thinking all these when I heard a noise outside. I got up and went to see what was happening when the noise got louder. It wasn't new to me nor to anyone else.

//hello guys! This is the first fanfic I am uploading on watt pad. Please do share ur views regarding it//