CHAPTER 63

[Aditi]
It was at night that the boys decided to have a bonfire. Covering ourselves with available blankets and warm coffee mugs, we sat around the dazzling fire. Darshan was sitting just opposite to me, sharing his blanket with Prakriti. He held her closer, covering half of her body with the blanket. While the group was busy talking random things, I picked myself up and went to the pond nearby. I dipped my finger in the water and although the water was colder than ice, I lifted my jeans up and sat down, dipping my feet in the water along with a beer bottle as a companion. I looked back again, where everyone was busy in their own world. Of course, they had a more interesting life than me. They had a lot more to discuss than me. I was glad that I was unnoticed because being noticed was not my thing. Staying alone was my favourite thing to do when I was sad and my near and dear ones know it... In short, no one knows it. I stared at the moving reflection of the moon, in the waves that I caused with my feet. I had no strength or will to look up at the moon. How did the moon shine so brightly, even when the stars must be so jealous of it? How could it survive amongst haters? It was a puzzle for me. I kept glancing at the moon... I don't know for how long until an unfamiliar voice broke my thoughts. "Hey", the voice said. "Hi?", I said back which sounded more of a question. "So all alone? ", he asked sitting by me. He dipped his finger in the water and then jerking back, he continued, "That to in such cold environment". "I like it... ", I replied blankly. "Break up? ", he asked. "Heart break", I replied. He was quiet and then I studied him completely. He had dark brown eyes with a masculine body. He had short blonde hair along with a perfectly chiselled face. He had a perfect, sharp and attractive jawline. One can make out at the first sight that he was the guy over whom 90% of the girls would drool over. "Remember me? ", he asked. "Excuse me? ", I asked back. "It was expected... How would u even remember your letter carrier? ", he said and till then I couldn't make out what he said. "Arre... I am Rahul! ", he said annoyed and at last defeated! "Rahul!!", I almost yelled. "After so long yaar... ", I gave him a side hug. "U have changed a lot... ", I said about his physical appearance. "All thanks to Darshan... From morning 5 to night 12... He never forgot to keep me fit!", he said and I chuckled. "And u too have changed a lot... ", he said. "Means? ", I asked confused. "As per Darshan... U have changed a lot... He has been giving me every update about u guys and he talks more often about you! And most of the times, he ends up saying 'She has changed so much yaar! '. ", he said while I chuckled at his mimicry of Darshan at the end. "Well... ", my sentence was kept hanging and was completed by him, "Change is the law of nature". He winked at me and then said, "He has said it all!". Why did Darshan have so much interest in me rather than Prakriti? "Hey Rahul... Come fast! ", Darshan yelled from behind and he continually shifted gazes from Darshan to me. I blinked my eyes assuring him to go and in minutes he was with the group. Well... On a serious note... No one needed to stay with me to know me or feel me.. If they needed they would... Or else I ain't needed in their lives only... How can people come and go in one's life while people in our lives hold a significant position? I am a mere spectator of this game called 'life'. It has shown me enough if it's circus... And I know each of it's trick.. But still like every circus, it has something special to either drag your heart or break your heart and I guess... Mine was for breaking.

//Hola lovelies!! I hope u guys are enjoying both "Miss Introvert? " and "Tu na mera"  to it's greatest extent and I love u all for giving me the support everytime I try something new... This is why I never fear to try anything new because I know there are u guys to hold me on and keep me going 😀//