CHAPTER 86

Note : Don't read it if u want to save your innocence...
[Aditi]
When Darshan said me "I love you"... I felt like I was on top of the world... He made me feel worthy... He made me feel wanted. I have never seen anyone as caring and supportive as him.

But... Is it always me to make a mistake? Is it always me who is trying to walk out of the relationship we have?

From the past few days... I have noticed Darshan change. He doesn't talk with me much... And he is more of a kind of quirky around me. I surely do feel bad.. But it's okay.

Once... I was on my laptop... Busy preparing the slides I had to prepare for my next project. Darshan entered into my room without knocking as usual.

"You didn't sleep? ", he asked.

"Umm... No... I had this project thing going on.. So I was just cross checking everything.. ", I replied.

He came and sat near me. He placed his palm on my cheeks. His touch... His touch is the only thing that lifts me up and makes me nervous at the same time. I looked into his eyes. They held sincerity and love.

I averted my gaze as I didn't want to drown into his eyes... Partially. I mean I wanted to drown in them.. But it would take me longer period of time to get out of it.

I got up and started walking towards the balcony. His strong pair of arms pulled me... Pinning me down to the wall. As soon as his hot breaths touched my bare skin of the neck... The whole set of butterflies started flying around in my stomach.

My breaths stopped... And my heart was filled with all the emotions present in the world. I closed my eyes before leaning outwards. His warm, soft lips touched my neck. Shivers ran down my spine and I was still. He trailed his series of kisses upwards till my jaw bone and his hands secured my waist under my T - shirt.

Without wasting any time, he pulled me to his chest and unknowingly my hands went to the back of his neck. Our eyes were interlocked with all the emotions that we had for each other. We closed our eyes... At least I did.

He leaned in... Which was indicated by the mixing of our breaths. And soon... Our lips met. I must say... This was the most sensuous kiss, we ever shared. It took nearly a minute for us to calm down.

"Darshan... ", I breathed against his lips.

"Hmm... ", he responded.

"What if... Anything happens to me tomorrow... Or if anyone else gets into your life? ", I asked for my insecurities.

He didn't respond for a minute... And that time almost killed me... Because I was drowned in the thought that.. I am just someone he was using for time pass.

After that one whole minute... He glared at me. He neared me without a word.

As his heavy steps neared... I moved backwards.

Within no time, he again crashed his lips against mine... Wildly.

Wait... Was he really kissing me? No. He was just biting upon my lip until the red fluid came out of it. He left my lips and then again glared at me.

His angry glare sent shivers down my body. He harshly pulled me towards him and bit the crook of my neck. He raised my T-shirt a bit and slid his hand underneath. He turned me around and pressed me against the wall. He had his firm grip around my wrist. The just-slid T-shirt was now completely slid. He took the T-shirt off my body and threw it on the floor.

The cold air struck my bare body indicating me that I was half-naked.
He turned me again to face him. His eyes held fire in them. He pulled me more towards his body. The blood oozing out of my lips had also not stopped.

He leaned in after looking at me blankly for minutes and ducked the blood coming out of them.

He tried to sound chilled out, "What if I make u mine today... So no one else will be there in my life? ".

I could catch the annoyance in his voice.

"If u find a better girl for yourself.. Then u r free to walk out of this relationship... ", I answered.

He lifted me up in his arms throwing me straight on the bed. He opened his shirt and threw it on the floor. He hovered over me and kissed me passionately and... I might add angrily. The clicking of his belt... Made me feel nervous. But his presence... Made me feel confident.

A question struck my mind... Am I ready for this? Obviously no... But how would I say it to him? Or may be yes... He knows me better than myself.. So he must be knowing it.

His hands searched my back for the clasp... And soon everything else was on the floor.

He had me turned on.

After kissing me a few more times... He fell down up on me.

"We will do it when u r ready... ", he said.. But... He was disappointed... By my insecurities and my non-sense. He slept up on me... For the rest of the night.

I will try to make u happy, Darshan.

//Tada... New update? Kaisa laga yeh? I hope u all like it... Not much dialogues... But I hope it is worth it.. //