CHAPTER 99

[DARSHAN]

It was the engagement night, and everything was in place. Most of my time had went away for checking the preparations and preparing my gadha cousin. I was so busy that I didn't get time to talk to Aditi.

During the evening, I got ready in my 'outfit of the day' . Jokes apart, I guess I looked better than the groom. I went around the house checking everything was alright before the ceremony. It wasn't until I saw Aditi in an alluring red saree, with her hair flying around and a beautiful smile that would kill any heart.

"Bhai... Kya patakha lag rhi hai na who red saree wali?!", I heard a guy beside me say.

I went to him and wrung a hand around his neck.

"Bhai... tu kon hai?", the guy asked as I walked him.

"Pata chalega. Tum chalo toh sahi", I said before taking him to the store room.

Dhruwal, Rahul, Jyugal and Amit.... wait, me included were present there.

Sid closed the door behind us.

"Bhai... Ho kya raha hai?", he asked in utter confusion as he saw us folding our sleeves up.

"Bhai... patakhe ka boyfriend", I said as I made a fist. As I was about to hit him, Sid stopped me.

"Bhai... khamakha der ho jayega tu jaa time waste na kar ise apan log dekh lenge", Sid said.

"Pakka?", I arched an eyebrow.

"Bharosa rakh Enjoy...", Sid said as he gave me a thumbs up.

"Thik hai..", I shrugged as I went back to the hall.

I saw Aditi sitting on a chair quietly sipping her drink. I went near her and whispered a 'hi'.

She jumped like a scared cat and then smiled at me. "What happened? Your boys gang ditched you?", she asked.

I smirked to myself and sort of snorted. "They are busy in an important work", I said.

"Important work? All of them?", she arched an eyebrow. She just needs hints to find out things.

"Yeah...", I shrugged. "By the way... Can't you put in more clothes to your body?", I sort of scolded her.

"Huh? What?", she asked confused. I motioned my eyes to her clear, silken and smooth waist. She instantly covered it with her saree. "Darsh You are impossible", she said. "Don't get me wrong... But there is an unofficial competition going on between the guys to get you", I shrugged my shoulders.

"Are you jealous?", she smirked. "Jealous of?", I arched an eyebrow. "Jealous of the guys approaching me?", she bit the corner of her lips. "Get to the corner of the room and I will show you my jealousy", I smirked and she vigorously moved her head to the sides as she doubled over to the laughter.

She got up from her place and actually went to the corner of the room whereas my eyes were wide open. I went to her and pulled her with me to the adjacent room. "So eager?", I whispered in her ears. "Not as desperate as you", she smiled back. "You know it will cost you great", I raised my left brow up as I slid my arms around her waist. "Engineering wale ek ladki ko dhamki de rhe hai?", she bit her lips. "Ji nahi ek gujju dhamki de rha hai aur ek gujju humesha apne baton ka sacha hota hai", I replied. "Acha? ", she naughtily whispered in my ears. "Bilkul", I said as I smiled...or smirked.

We inched closer to each other. Too close for the air between us to breathe. Too close for the love inside us to burn bright. Too close for the emotions in us to leap higher. Too close for our eyes to gleam brighter. Within a few seconds, our lips were latched together. Warm sensations heated my body as I held her possessively; As I loved her too deeply for the moon to burn in jealousy.

As we separated in the need of breath, she hugged me closely. "I love you Mr.Gujju Raval", she said and I could imagine her smiling. I hugged her back tightly. I never wanted to lose her. I never wanted to lose her somewhere where I could never find her back.

"Wapas chale?", I asked.

"Romantic moments break karna koi tumse seekhe", she stomped her feet faking anger.

"Oh bhai... dekho toh bol kon rha haiWoh jo khud romantic moments ko bye bye bolti hai", I replied mocking her.

She made a pucker face which actually made her look cute.

I held her face between my palms. "But however, I love you", I said as I latched our lips once again in this night as I slid her saree down, sucking the skin of her neck as her hand roamed through my hair. She looked into my eyes for one last time before latching our lips yet another time, this time more wildly and passionately. The strings of her blouse were pulled. Kisses were placed on her bare skin. My jacket found a place with her saree while my shirt went near her blouse.

That night magic happened yet another time in our lives. Two latched bodies with one soul loving each other like no one ever did. This is all what love wants. Just love like you can and you can find your soulmate. My phone buzzed with messages but I didn't dare to look at them coz it was more difficult to focus at anything lese when I stare deep into her deep brown eyes.

But... that is where the storm was stored.

//I did update it after a long time... And also, I didn't want to end it this way.. But here it is...Hope you love it//