CHAPTER 4

After thinking for a long time, I decided to give it a try. I messaged him and he gave me the address. So I decided to freshen up a bit. After nearly 30 minutes, I came outside wore my regular tops and jeans. "Where r u going at 7 in the evening? ", a voice came from the back and I turned around to see. It was my Manohar cha-cha. Well I lost my family twice and this is the third family I am with. "J.. Just going to meet a friend ", I said. "But you don't have any friends except Rajesh", cha-cha said thoughtfully. "No doubt may be going to the bar again to get beaten up and burden our family with shame... ", Ruksar chachi said without hesitation. I just looked down and said, "I will come after my shift.. ". I had decided in my mind to escape him. I knew I couldn't afford embarrassments and heartbreaks. I reached the cafe and I saw him standing at the entrance. He seemed too excited. Little did he know what I was going to do to him. I looked at my watch and it striked exactly 7.15. I went there and chipped a hi, in my regular low, heavy voice. "Hey", he said with his heavy yet cheerful voice.  I decided to make this outing awkward for him. He was really a talkative person as I had expected. He didn't stop talking, who cares BTW? I wasn't listening to him at all and kept staring at my coffee cup. At last he stopped and said, " Hey r u listening to me? ". "No... ", I ruthlessly answered. "Anyways, r u done? I think I should go.. ", I said straightforwardly and I was leaving. I was out of the coffee shop and he held my hand. "What's wrong with you? Why the fuck r u behind me? Just can't u socialise and get better friends? ", I bombarded my anger on him when he was about to speak something . He just kept looking at me through his rectangular glasses. "I am new here.... ", he lowly said. "So... Just go and get someone and please leave me for god's sake", I said joining my hands together towards the end dramatically. I turned around and left with the anger, frustration and depression visible on my face. I went to "The Royals" a restro-bar. To have dinner? Nay. I work there as a waitress. "Where were u? ", Rajesh asked me. "Sorry, I am a little late", I apologized. "A little late? It's over 10 minutes. I am sure if that Rachel bitch comes to know then she will kill u", Rajesh said. "Now if u r done, may I start my work? ", I said dramatically. "Yeah, sure", Rajesh said and rolled his eyes. Rajesh too worked as a waiter there. If I said that I am bad at socializing, then it's true. But me and Rajesh became friends because we were locked up in the same room for a night for not working properly in the first day itself.. Well we were just 16 at that time... Well my life was and is unsettled till now. Manohar chacha is just a watchman and even if I was no-one to him, he saved my life and took care of me as his own child. Ruksar chachi does tailoring work and their daughter Manvi is in 8th grade. They all love me a lot, I must say. I can't pay them back what they have done for me except for loving them to my heart's content.

//Hi friends. I know I am uploading really short chapters but believe me I am trying to make them more interesting 😁😁//