Epilogue

"Adi... Adi... Where are you?" Darshan yelled from the hall.

"Kya he?" Aditi asked back coming to him.

Darshan grabbed her hands and pulled her towards him. "Didn't you miss me? I was out there doing concerts and travelling for nearly a month!" Darshan asked her.

"Umm... No. I didn't. After all it was your fault that you went out" Aditi shrugged.

"Arre I can't leave my work, can I?" Darshan asked with a six o'clock face.

"Obviously no." Aditi shrugged.

"I still can't understand you. Kabhi haan kabhi naa. You are unimaginable." Darshan said and fell on the sofa taking out his shoes.

"Bhook lagi hai?" Aditi asked Darshan.

"Obviously. Tumhe dekhne k chakkar mai I left early. Sabne party ka plan kiya tha But mai bhag aya And in return I get this behavior from you" Darshan said in fake anger.

"I don't think it can be helped" Aditi said shrugging her shoulders and fell back beside Darshan.

Darshan was quiet.

"Acha listen na..." Aditi tugged on Darshan's sleeves.

Silence.

"Darshuuuuu" Aditi called again.

Silence.

"Arre ab silent treatment bhi mat de" Aditi said.

Having no option left, Aditi pulled Darshan's hair.

"Ouch.. What are you doing, Adi?" Darshan said annoyed.

"Stop giving me silent treatment." Aditi demanded.

"Okay. Fine" Darshan said and went to the dining table.

He served himself the food while Aditi sat beside him.

"Oye, sab tum akele khaoge toh main kya khaoongi?" Aditi asked.

"Tumne bhi abhi tak khana nahi khaya? Yaar.. it is not healthy for you" Darshan lectured Aditi.

"Bas Ramayan band kar. I need to go to Sheena didi I am not feeling well since the past few days" Aditi whined.

"Dekh sahi time par khana na khane ka nateeja" Darshan complained.

After lunch, both of them went to Sheena didi.

"Toh what do you think?" Darshan asked with seriousness to Sheena didi.

"Darshan, I think Aditi has got one of those diseases which can change both of yours lives" Sheena didi said with graveness in her voice.

Darshan's and Aditi's fell.

"Don't worry... whatever it might be, I will stay by you forever" Darshan whispered in Aditi's ears.

Aditi looked at Darshan who gave her hand a little squeeze and at Sheena didi who had a serious look.

"I guess... in simple words... it is pregnancy" Sheena didi said in the same voice.

It took a moment or two for Darshan to understand when he shouted "What?!!!!?"

"Yup... you are going to be a father" Sheena didi smiled at him.

He hugged Aditi tightly and swung her in the air.

"Thank you... thank you.. thank you" Darshan squealed in excitement.

"Darshan, be careful" Sheena didi warned him.

"Thank you didi for this great news" Darshan squealed and drove out.

"Aditi, thanks for coming into my life. It has been already two years since I married you... And I don't know how time flew away... And now you are raising someone else who will be my world. I can't thank you enough for it" Darshan told Aditi and kissed her.

This is how their story had a normal happy ending. But no one can put into words the depth of love they had for each other, in the past, in the present and even, in the future.