CHAPTER 62

[Aditi]
I heard a call rather a shout of my name from the back. "Aditi! Aditi!", who was the person calling me? I got up from my place and looked back. It was Aman. "Oh god! Aditi... U r here... Come fast or else Darshan will kill us... ", he said and pulled me. "Wait... What happened? ", I kept on asking but he was quiet. Once out of the clearing, I saw Darshan sitting on a rock with his hands on his head. "Le bhai! Aa gyi Aditi! ", Aman announced and his head jerked up. His eyes were in a miserable condition. Without uttering a word, he hugged me. "Where were u? I was just so worried... U could have told at least where u were going... If anything would have happened to you.. Then? ", he blurted out. Why Darshan?? Why? Why r u bringing back life to this dead soul which will again be lifeless in ur absence? "Darshan.. Actually... I was sight seeing... It is so beautiful ", I muttered up a lie. The truth was I wanted to be away from him and his life. "Oh... And u r unaware of the dangers of being alone in the forest? ", he raised his brows. Don't care so much Darshan... U know properly that we r not meant together. "Arre Darshan! Bas kar! Kitna dantega bachi ko? Aisa lag raha h ki Teri shaadi Prakriti se nhi balki Aditi se ho rhi h", Alia said. It made my insides flutter. It made me adorn the beauty of love... But all to vain because we were nowhere near love. He looked at me awkwardly and swiftly changed the topic. "Waise... Baaki friends? ", he asked them. "They r coming.... BTW tere ko pata h? Rahul ki engagement fix hui h? ", Aman asked him. "Abbe... Best friend h mera... Mujhe toh sabse Pehle khabar hoti h.. ", he indulged himself in the conversation. At times he would laugh hard and the other moment he would be beating Aman playfully for pulling his leg. How cute and adorable! With his laughters, a smile would creep up on my face. I made my way to mine and Alia's tent and sat down. With a file in my hand, I started off my work. Then suddenly someone pulled out the file out my hands. I looked up to find Alia. "Miss... This trip is meant for  fun not work... So no work! ", she announced. As if I didn't know. "Yeah... But I am getting bored.. So", I gave an excuse. "What will happen if I say this to Darshan? ", she asked. "No... Please... Don't do that! He will fire me out of my work without reason... Or giving the reason that I am over working!!", I blurted. She chuckled and said, "Seriously??!! ". I smirked off. "So... U live with Darshan? ", she asked. "I didn't want to... But Prakriti forced me", I revealed. "Why?? ", she asked and remembering the whole thing made my insides burn. "Long story... ", I said to dodge off the question. "He told us everything from the start", she said with a wink. "And I am sure he must have portrayed me as a careless baby", I smirked and she laughed. "He did! ", she said in between her laughters. "He has no other work than bossing around me... ", I said in annoyance and she laughed hysterically. "Hey guys!! Prakriti and other friends have come... Come fast! ", Aman said and we made our way towards them. "Hi Aditi!! I never knew u were coming! ", Prakriti said taking a hug from me. "Neither did I", I muttered under my breath. "Whatsoever! ", Darshan said listening to our conversation. He went and hugged her and asked, "How was the drive? ". "Pretty well... I ain't that bad driver", she said. "Oh god!! Don't say me... U were driving!! Guys Sab thik ho?? ", Darshan dramatically asked and Prakriti hit him playfully. Everyone busted out laughing except for me. I was engrossed in the ocean of sadness... Am I supposed to be happy?

//Hey friends!! Doing great?? I hope so coz I am ;) So the people who have still not read the first 3 chapters of 'Tu na mera' please do it soon... I hope it will touch the doors of your hearts and don't forget to give your reviews and do vote!! //