CHAPTER 89

[Aditi]
Another day of ignorance from him. Since long... I had been trying to talk with him... But he just slips out of my grip. What is his problem? As long as I remember... I never said or did anything wrong.. Then why? I was ruminating about what must be bothering him when Netra didi came to me.

"What happened? ", she asked.

"He has been ignoring me since last week", I replied.

"U did anything stupid? "

"As long as I remember... Nope"

"Then? "

"I don't know... "

"Why don't you try to please him? "

"How? "

"R u a kid? U should know what u should do for your boyfriend.. "

"But... What shall I do? "

"Dumbo.. Come here.. ", she beckoned me to go near her.

She handed a shining black sari to me.

"Wear it.. ", she ordered.

"But.. Why? "

"Just do it... "

"Okay.. "

I followed her instructions and did what she said.

"I and everyone else are going out... All the best!", she said and went out before I had anything to say.

Taking nervous steps... I reached our room.

But... I had opened the door at the wrong time. When I opened the door... I saw Darshan shirtless over Prakriti fallen on bed. It killed my heart. I wanted to believe that it was false. A part of me wanted to feel it was false.

I didn't know what to do.. I was stunned. I stood to my ground. I slowly closed the door behind me and I didn't know where to go. So.. I decided to go to Sheena di.

I knocked on the door twice. She opened the door at once. "A.. A.. Aditi? What r u doing here? At this point of time? Come in... ", she dragged me in. I had already changed into my comfy dress after my plan was all spoiled.

She handed me a glass of water. "Why r u in such a mess condition? ", she asked. "Say me the truth... ", I said and she looked at me expectantly. "Does Darshan love me? ", I asked.

"Wh... What.. Hell.. T.. Type of.. Question is it? He obviously does... ", she replied.

"I said.. Tell. Me. The. Truth", I said solidly. "Adi.. He surely loves you.. ", she said in a tender tone this time.

"Then how can this be possible? ", I showed her the pic that I took of them. She gaped at the picture for moments.. "H.. How.. L. Like.. When? W.. Why? ", she stuttered her speech. "That's what I want to know.. ", I replied. "He loves me? ", I asked for the final time.

I could hear her gulp. "We asked him to fake that he loves you so that you would take up your operation... It seemed acting until he kissed u in front of everyone shamelessly.. And then we started believing that he truly loves you... ", she said. The final tears left my eyes with a great pace. I wiped them off.

"Of all... U got me? ", I asked her. "We r sorry... ", her tone was small now.

"No need of it.. Now I will just go away from him.. Like a week ago.. We made love and today.. He is into another girl... ", I sounded so pathetic.

"Well.. Just talk to him once...."

"Useless... ", I said and took my final steps out of his life.

[Darshan]
I have planned to propose Aditi... The love of my life. For this.. I have got a whole damn surprise thing being arranged for her. I am just trying to ignore her so that she doesn't smell that there is anything fishy. Only Prakriti and I know about it. It is a surprise.

I was changing into my shirt when Prak entered my room.

"Chii yaar.. Have some shame.. ", I said hiding my body behind my shirt.

"But I am shameless... ", she sang.

"Surely.. You are. ", I rolled my eyes.

She snatched the shirt from me and started running around. I ran behind her but we ended up stumbling and I fell over Prakriti on the bed.

I heard the door clinking but I thought it was the wind. "Just go away now... ", I whined at Prak while she laughed like a kid.

Nearly 30 minutes later... I got a call from Sheena didi. "Yeah Sheena didi.. ", I said in the phone. "Darshan... U need to come here Rn... It is urgent", she sounded panicked. "Why? What happened? Is everything alright? ", I asked concerned. "Nothing is fine.. Just come now... ", she ordered. "Okay....", I said and obeyed her.

//Hey guys... After sooooooooooo long! What is gonna happen next? Just leave a text and do vote.. //