CHAPTER 87

I am giving you a warning from now... It's risky... But also fun... Read at your own risk.

[Aditi's POV]

In the morning, he didn't even look once at me... Let alone speak. It was a sign that he was mad at me. But... Is this a way to put this in?

"Why is he not talking? Any problem?", Netra didi asked. "Nothing... He is probably angry with me...", I replied. " What? But why?", she asked.

And there I go with the story session.

She had her eyes widened and mouth open. "That's really so dumb of you!", she judged. " I know right?", I replied. "Now what are you gonna do?", she asked. " Lemme see....", I replied as I had no idea.

He had gone out since the morning... And he wasn't still here. It worried me. But... I kept my worries aside.

"No... Lemme see... You will surely suck!", Netra didi said with an evil smirk.

" What's on your devil mind?", I asked. "You will see...", she smiled wickedly.

***

It was almost 4.00 PM when Prakriti dragged me out of the house. " Oh God! You will choke out one day in that house! Let's get some fresh air!", she said and took me out for shopping.

I didn't know why... But I ultimately gave in to the plan.

She grinned at me shoving out a black cold-shoulder dress which reached just to the mid-thigh. It was a pretty hot dress. "How's this?", she asked. " Pretty good... You will look hot in this...", I complimented. She chuckled and then said, "Well... Thanks for the compliment... But it's for you...".

My mouth was wide open. " What? Why? I don't need it...", I almost retaliated. "Oh c'mon... Just try it on..", she pushed the dress towards me and then pushed me into the trial room.

Defeated, I tried the dress on... It looked amazing... I must say. But... It showed a great part of my legs... Which I don't consider as a good idea. Slowly, I pushed the door aside and went out. She was doing something on the phone when she looked at me... And then she didn't look off me. Her mouth hung open.

" Hello!", I said waving my hand in front of her and she snapped out of the daydream. "Don't I look good in this?", I consciously asked. " Dude... I am jealous of you now... You look smoking sexy in this... I think Darshan will hit you off today...", she said without filtering her words and I blushed... As well as worried.

"Let's look for matching heels too...", she suggested and even if I wanted to retaliate... She dragged me with her.

***

It was nearly 7.00 PM when we reached home. I was damn tired to get anywhere. " Aditi... Get ready... We r going to a party in an hour...", Prakriti announced. "Please. Can I stay at home? I am too tired...", I declined the offer... And... She doesn't take a 'no' for answer.

In the next five minutes, I was sitting near the dressing table, in front of the mirror where Netra didi and Prakriti were busy doing my make up. What's too much in make-ups?

I guess... It was nearly like forever when they stepped aside and allowed me to look at my reflection. I felt beautiful.

I have never felt this way before.

" So.. Miss Aditi is ready to turn Mr. Darshan on!", Netra didi started teasing me. "Not again...", I moaned.  "Keep your moans for the night babes!", Prakriti whispered which made me go redder. " Someone is shy...", Netra didi commented. "Okay Okay. It is nearly 8 and Dhruv is already there... So we need to hurry..", Prakriti declared.

" Who is Dhruv?", I asked with curiosity. "My boyfriend...", she blandly replied as if it were too normal to move on. For a moment I felt guilty for Darsh. " Let's go...", feeling my discomfort Prakriti dragged me out.

She took me to a very unknown place. It was a park. She told that we were going to the party..... What type of party is held in a park??

She left my hand in the middle of the park and went somewhere.

"Prak?? Prak??", I shouted for her... But she was nowhere near me. I heard a small voice " Dhruv? Dhruv?". I turned around. I felt like it was Darshan. "Darshan?" "Aditi?". We both were shocked to acknowledge each other's presence. It was hard not to drool over him when he was in my favorite black shirt tucked in a pair of black jeans.

" What are u doing here?", I asked. "Waiting for 'better' girls..", he blandly replied. " Darsh...", was all I could manage to say. "I am sorry...", taking a minute, I said. " Whoa! I am hearing a sorry from Miss Aditi for the first time! Should I feel blessed?", he mocked.

It was too difficult. I felt hurt. I turned around to hide the tears welling up in my eyes which would stumble down any moment. And.. I felt gentle arms around my waist and head in the crook of my neck.. Which was sucking the life out of them.

"You still don't believe me, do u?", he asked. " It's not that... I am just.. Insecure...", I blurted. "About me leaving you?", he crocked his eyebrows up and I nodded. " I will never...", he said. And... I believed him.

He leaned in to give me a kiss. And I allowed him to. For the first time in years... I felt actually complete. He had his hands over my waist.. Which was peaceful. "I wish.. We were in a locked room or so... Because I am seeing u in a sexy outfit for the first time and I regret being in open.", he said sucking my lips and I chuckled. "Going home is still an option...", I replied back. " U sure?", he crocked his eyebrows up and I nodded.

He drove me back home.. But the drive was a complete messed up one.. With us all over each other.

At the doorstep, he rang the doorbell and then unconsciously leaned in to kiss me. The door flung open, revealing Netra didi while we were kissing. "Didn't hope you guys anytime soon...", she said and we went in. " Yeah... We.. We.. Were tired..", Darshan said. "I can completely imagine that..", she said. Eww. Gross.

He held my hand dragging me upstairs and locked the door behind us. He pushed me against the door and started kissing me breathlessly and desperately.

He slid his hand onto my waist and moved down to my neck.

He turned me around and started sucking the skin of my neck and held me tightly. He soon unzipped the dress.. And pushed it down slightly.

He turned me so that I was facing him. His eyes dug in me. And I could feel the lust in his eyes. The last time we were in this position... His eyes were empty. Today they were filled with temptation. He again started kissing me and pushed down the dress completely. I knocked down my heels without breaking the kiss. My hands trailed down to his shirt.... And I started unbuttoning them... So harshly that some buttons might even tear off. I pushed his shirt open, revealing his bare body. Now... Both of our's eyes contained the same thirst.

He pushed me onto the bed and slid his arm to my back. He uncovered every bit of me and discovered the undiscovered.

His belt clicked open signing the main part of this time. The distance was closed.

Without a second warning, he harshly entered in me... It was painful... So I let out a moan.. But soon covered it with my mouth as I realized that there were more devils in here.

That night, he touched the places he never dared to... He saw places he never dared to... He tasted places which he had always wanted and yes... It was all so soothing.

At last... He collapsed on me and soon... He went on to snoring. What a kid have I got in my life!