CHAPTER 80

(Darshan)
{After 2 months}

I spent my freaking two months... Searching for Aditi... But she was nowhere to be found. Was I so undeserving?

Talking of finding... I found Prakriti but. But nothing was normal between us. We couldn't talk to each other without awkwardness surrounding us. We were so close... Yet far away from each other.

I wish... I could rewind the time and bring back everything to normal.

My phone rang which showed the police in charge's no. I picked it up.
We had a very small talk regarding Aditi... As we were closing the case.

She was not found for 2 fucking days!

My heart sank.

I got to know later about the reality of Prakriti and Aditi.

I knew Aditi's story... But still I forced her back to her painful past. No one can be as a big fool as me.

I tried searching for her... So much that... I myself had lost hopes of getting her back.

We just knew that she was somewhere in Chicago.

We were... Just incapable of finding more about her.

She is a very unsocial person... So maybe it is difficult.

The police force had lost hopes... And I had my hopes sinking.

Again a phone call.

'Sheena didi'.

"Hey Darsh! Can u please come to Chicago? I need some break... And I am here all alone.. Meanwhile I don't have half a penny for a ticket back to India... Please my dear brother... Do this for me!", she breathed in one go!

"Okay didi...", I said with a chuckles.

A flight to Chicago... Actually a long flight!

Don't know what it has in store for me! Sigh sigh!

(Prakriti)
Darsh and me met each other in Manali. He was furious on me. His anger had a valid reason and so was my reason to run away. How can I marry someone whom a true friend loves? Nope.. I can never.

We had a long drama in our lives. So we decided to start everything from the start. It did make things a bit awkward... But it was better to be this way than to be a betrayal.

I never had sympathy towards Darsh or Aditi... They needed their own time to understand each other... To understand themselves... To understand the arena of love in between them.

He was trying his level best to find her... I wanted to help him... But I can't.

I know where she is... But I don't know how she is.

We had again started on the path of best friendship.... And I didn't want to ruin it.

I knew if things broke this time then.... The strong between us would mean nothing.

Darsh... We were and we are best friends... I don't want to see u in such pain.

The police was eager to shut the case... Obviously.. They didn't want a burden while having more headaches....

They needed to meet... They had to meet again.

Aditi was praying never to meet him again ... She was praying that he would never get pain by seeing her in that condition... But she was just praying...

She needed him.. She needed him by her side.

To do so... I asked Sheena didi to call Darsh to Chicago... Where they will meet again... And may be ... They can start their own love story.

This time with each other's heart.

This time they would love with all their eyes and mind.

This time they would have the best time of their lives...

It will be 'THIS TIME'

//So Hola guys! The previous chapter was written by me while traveling in the bus.. And this is after returning to the hotel after the min blowing water show in Akshardham temple! Love you chicas.. Hold on for next! //