CHAPTER 68

[Darshan]
I saw Aditi limping a bit and covering herself again. What was the matter? At one moment her face would reveal an immense agony and at the other moment she would cover it up with a killer smile. Oh god! This girl is just driving me crazy! Well... Same goes with Prakriti.. I don't know why... But I feel more attracted towards Aditi than Prakriti. Well.. Their names match! Hahaha... I know lame joke. However, I went up to Netra Didi.. Because I know Aditi won't say me anything. Nearing her, I whispered while all others were busy in prayers. "What happened to Aditi? ", I asked and she seemed a bit shocked. "What? Nothing... Happened", she stammered looking across me. I looked at that direction and Aditi was sitting there with eyes closed. I again turned my head towards Didi and asked, "Then why is she limping? ". She widened her eyes a bit and then sighing off, she said, "Don't say her that I said u... Just say that u observed... She had walked on to a glass piece while coming here and she didn't even bandage it... That is why she is getting pain in every step... This girl is indescribable ", she muttered under her breath. I heard it all carefully and looked at Aditi's direction. She had her eyes closed and she was looking very... Cute? Yeah... Cute. I feel more comfortable and confident with her. I went up to her and whispered in her ear, "Did you apply medicines on the wound?". She immediately popped her eyes open and she looked at me shocked. "You know that ur feet is visible... Don't you? ", I said smirking off. She nodded her head in a yes and I was mesmerised with her beauty... It was her soul that made her beautiful. She didn't have long eyelashes or long hair or she didn't even fancy make ups... She just kept herself beautiful by keeping herself pure.

After the pooja, she was trying to get up... But due to the injury, she forcibly let out a soft moan.. Which nearly everyone heard. Every one neared her and questioned her. She nodded her head negatively and continued walking. She visibly limped but didn't let a moan out. While walking down the stairs, she lost her balance and fell on me. I held her from waist, holding her one hand. Her eyes didn't radiate fear but trust and.... Love? May be... But she loved someone else. I just got busy in admiring the empty sky behind her tantalising dark brown eyes which changed on to a lighter shade... Like they were lost in mine. Hesitantly, she dragged her eyes away from mine and looked at the position of my hands. So... I suddenly left her.. Making her stand upright. She kept on limping down. Telepathy with Prakriti was of great usage.

/Telepathic connection/
Darshan : Should I pick her up in my arms?

Prakriti : Idiot! What are you thinking then? Do that... But what has happened? She is limping...

Darshan : She stepped on a glass piece...

Prakriti : So what are you looking at? Do it Asap. You know she isn't able to walk properly.

Darshan : You won't be angry?

Prakriti : Why? Now don't think much. Pick her up!

Darshan : Okay...

/Telepathic conversation ends/

Just after that, I picked Aditi up earning a gasp and surprised look. "Darshan.. What are you doing? Everyone will get a wrong idea... ", she muttered and I didn't even look at her. "Darshan! ", she groaned through her gritted teeth. Still I didn't look at her. "What's up with this? ", Netra Didi chuckled. "Didi.. Don't say you don't know anything ", I whispered and she chuckled. "Yes... I know everything", she giggled and went to the car. As soon as we reached her car, I dropped her down and went to the other car through which I, Prakriti and other family members came. "Darshan... Why were u picking up that girl? ", Prakriti's dad scolded me. "Uncle... She was unable to walk.. Because a glass piece had pierced her feet... So", I said in a low voice for him to listen. "Listen... I don't want my daughter to get hurt... I already lost one.. Now not the others.. ", he said through gritted teeth to me. I nodded my head as an obedient boy. We drove home and as I reached home, I found breakfast was already ready on the table. Aditi. She had reached home before us. Leaving uncle's breakfast... Everyone else's was laid down. Uncle looked at the dining table and then turning towards Aditi, he asked, "Where is my breakfast? ". "D.. Uncle... I thought you liked to have your breakfast in your room... So I sent your breakfast to your room.. ", she lowly said and he was shocked. "How did you know? ". "um..ummm.. Netra... Netra Didi said to me", she mustered up... Which I know was a lie. Uncle looked happy. Okay.. Now forget the fact that he wanted me to call him Dad. Now the question is... Where is her break fast? I asked her, "Where is ur breakfast? ". She lowered her head and then sighing off she said, "I will have my breakfast later... ". Saying so... She went to her room.. Without uttering a word. I wonder... What's the matter with her?

//Ruk gaya... M wahin... Tu jab mere saamne aayi
Jhuk gaya... M Sajde m... Tune jab palke jhapkayi...

Ab... Chal Kya raha h... Aur hone Kya wala hai... Suspense bajaye rakho...  Kyun ki bahut kuch h hone ko... Dhoom dhadaka! //