CHAPTER 61

[Aditi]
Date : 27th of August, 2019

It was the day when we all went for the trip. I was not that inclusive person. But I surely felt the comfort of him being around me. "Aditi... This is Aman and this is Alia... My school friends", Darshan introduced and we exchanged hands. "Aman and Alia... Please take care of her... I am coming in a minute", he said and my jaw dropped open. "Oye, what do u mean by 'take care of her' ? I ain't a baby". "Of course u r! ", he replied mockingly. I fumed with anger but he escaped. Once he was gone, Alia came forward. "Don't mind him... He is like that only", she said. Seriously! She was explaining me about him? "I know", I muttered out of my thoughts. "You know him? ", she asked. What a fool! Why would such a high-fi celebrity invite me to a trip with his friends without knowing me? "I mean... How come? ", she cleared herself. "Umm... College friends.. ", I replied. I didn't want to accept the truth. Well... The truth was that 'I Love him'. "Aditi... Will u stay here for a moment... I am just coming", she said and went away. Now I was all alone. I leaned against a tree and lit a cigarette. Moments later, I felt a pull from my fingers. I opened my eyes to find Darshan holding the cigarette. He started smoking and choked instantly. "Arre... Aata nhi to cigarette peeta q h? ", I scolded caressing his back. "Because u r smoking", he said amidst his chokes. Stop being so caring Darsh.. U and I both know well that we r not meant together. "Toh? Mujhe aadat h... Tujhe h Kya? ", I asked to stop him from smoking further. "Aadat toh nhi h... Par daal lenge", he said. "Why? ", I asked. "Q ki yeh Teri aadat h... Or Jo Tera h woh mera h", he said winking at me. "Kuch bhi! ", I replied rolling my eyes off and took back the cigarette. He again snatched it from me and this time I had an urge to burst out. "Teri problem Kya h? ", I asked. "Yeh", he said pointing to the cigarette. "Kya? ", I asked in disbelief. "You know it is dangerous... Then? ", he said and the next moment he crushed the cigarette under his shoes. "I am smoking... Whatever will happen.. Will happen to me... Neither to u nor Prakriti nor to ur upcoming children... ", I stopped and he burst out in laughter. " What! U have planned about our children and we haven't have our first kiss yet", he said holding his stomach. "Really? I mean u guys are in a relationship of 6 years and u guys have never kissed? ", I asked and he stopped gradually. "Some or the other way it feels wrong", he replied. Was I the reason? Somewhere it did feel good but the next moment I felt guilty. I took out another cigarette and lit it up. "Oye... Now only I had a whole drama session for not smoking and u started off again? ", he asked annoyed. "Did I ask u to do that? ", I asked in sheer annoyance. He tugged the cigarette out of my grip and I burst out "Darshan please! From the morning I didn't have a proper smoking... Please leave it... My head is paining like hell", I said in sheer annoyance. "For head pains they have pain killers not cigarettes ", he sounded savage. "Darshan please... ", I replied a bit softly now. When I didn't get back what I needed I yelled in annoyance "Darshan....!! ". "What? ", he now asked in annoyance. "Give it back! ", I also replied with the same tone as his. "No! ", he adamantly spoke and I gave up! "OK! Do what you want! ", I spat out and went away from the place. Our spot was the outskirt of a jungle and I went inside it. I was unaffected by the coldness the environment bore. I just fell numb. Why did he care so much for me while I was no one to him? Why? I stopped and slipped down leaning against a tree. Tears gushed out of my eyes. I couldn't understand... Either I should be happy or sad? Happy that he unrealisingly loved me or sad that he was not mine? What should be my emotions?

//Hi guys! First of all sorry for late updates and please do check out #tunamera, my next ff on Darshan Raval... I will be posting both of these alternately but I hope u guys love it the way it is!😊😊😊😊😊 //