CHAPTER 34

[Aditi ]
I didn't go to college for 3 days. Of course I was busy settling down all alone. But today, I wanted to go. I just packed my bags and had a cup of coffee. I left my apartment and went to the college. I just wanted him to forget everything about me. I wanted him to completely forget me. But all in vain. "Where the fuck were u for 3 days? Do u have any idea how tensed I was? U didn't inform mom... Neither Rajesh... I was so worried ", he bombarded me with his anger. "Didn't u ask Rahul? ", I calmly questioned him. "What?... How would he know where were u when no one else didn't? And BTW u guys barely talk to each other.. ", he said. "But u should have... U didn't need to worry so much... ", I said. "OK.. Sorry... Now say me where were u? U had even switched off ur phone.. ", he calmed down. "Actually.... I was busy shifting to an apartment... ", I said. "What!!?? And u didn't even bother to say me that u have found an apartment... U could have told mom at least... ", he said. "I wanted to say u... But u were busy with Prakriti and gang... So I decided not to disturb u guys... And... I and aunty hardly talk with each other after that incident... ", I sighed. He just looked at me in disdain and went away. I was relieved that he went away. I knew we wouldn't talk ever again after that.

He seemed happier. He was constantly laughing and smiling with Prakriti and his gang. At last he got someone who would make him smile. I continued my work. But one thing is true that there are more no. Of bitches in his gang. I was passing by his group once and Shanaya, one of his friends shouted, "Look... Here comes the most unnoticeable part of our college ". Even though I wanted to shout that 'U don't need to notice me when no one notices' , I looked at Darshan once who was silent. I didn't say a word and went away. I sat on the stair case alone and lighted up a cigarette. What wrong did I do? I had no one in the world and I never asked for anyone to be there for me... Then why I was being constantly gifted and broken apart? I glanced at the doorstep once, to make sure that no one was there and let out my tears. I couldn't hold for long. I had to let it out. Just then, a hand with a hanky appeared before me. "I expected u to break her face", Darshan said. I wiped off my tears with his hanky and said, "I don't raise my hand for those who are strong... ". "So much self praise is not good ", he said, "And... U don't need to show that u r strong even if u r not", he continued. "I am sorry... ", I muttered. "It's okay... But I guess... Mom is never gonna talk to you ", he said. "Where is Prakriti? ", I asked. "She only asked me to come to u", he said and something dropped inside me. I felt broken. He was not here to talk to me... But to sympathise me. And sympathy from ur loved ones is the last thing u would ever want in the world. I was shattered. He always did this. He always was there to sympathise me and I took it for care. "I think u should go... ", I forced those words. "But why?? ", he asked. "Coz u r now uncomfortable with me.. ", I revealed. "No... M not", he stammered. "Yes u r... Or else u yourself would have come to talk to me not by someone else's forcing", I stated. He accepted it. After all, it was the truth... He went away. I felt envious of him. How he could let things go so easily?! How?? I would cling to one thing until it becomes mine forever... But he... He could let things go... Rather he would never aspire for them... Maybe that is why he never felt bad for losing things. But most importantly, how was I letting him go?? Anyways, I was destined to be pained... And it is not a new thing...

I got up and bunked 3 classes. I indulged myself more into work and kept myself away from him. My health conditions were deteriorating for it... But I didn't care until....

//Cliffhanger? Let us see what happens... This is my favourite thing to do... Leaving stories at cliff hangers😈😈//