Five

"Jungkook please."

The raven haired continued sipping his wine as if he did not hear anything from the person beside him.

Jimin has been pleading for God knows how many times, but the leader seems to not care at all.

Days ago, he promised to himself that he will not ask for help to Jungkook anymore, but the child in his care is getting worse day by day.

It's a miracle that the child is still alive up to now after all the wounds he got. He seems to be holding on for his dear life, such a true fighter for a small one. He may be a child, but his determination to live is beyond his age.

This is enough reason for Jimin to not lose hope as well. If he has to beg Jungkook just to save the child, he will not hesitate to do so.

"You have to help him before it's too late." Jimin begged even more.

Jungkook looked at his desperate eyes. The raven haired did not understand why Jimin is so attached to the boy, to the point of shamelessly begging him.

It has been five days since the child came to their pack, which amazes Jungkook. Five days and the child is not yet dead, though its scent is already similar to a dying person, Jungkook can still smell a hint of life from the boy.

He gulps his wine one more time from the goblet, letting the sweet taste linger to his tongue and down his throat.

"Just let it rest, Jimin." He muttered, not giving a fuck about the other's deeply hurt expression.

Jimin closed his fists and stood. He's had enough of Jungkook's heartless nature and his attitude.

"You're the worst." He mumbled before walking away.

He was at the door when he decided to say something that hopefully changes Jungkook's decision for the last time.

Jimin looked over his shoulders, "By the way, in case you want to know, I was running around the forest the other day to find the people who might be related to the child. And guess who I found?"

Jungkook just shrugged his shoulders, not caring at all. He sips his wine one more time, fingers playing with the goblet's rim as Jimin continues.

"You know, the old woman, the one with the small house? What's her name again.....?"

Jungkook stiffened at this. His right hand firmly gripping the goblet, almost breaking it.

"Oh yeah.... I remember now... Luella, that's her. Guess she'll be finding a dead boy huh?" Jimin finally ended, observing how Jungkook will react at this.

The crashing of a glass filled the room and Jimin found himself struggling to get out of Jungkook's grip, forcefully pinning him on the wall. His fangs ready to attack with his red blazing eyes that everyone dreaded to see.

"PARK JIMIN!" Jungkook growled, his veins popping from his hands as he chokes the other man to death.

Jimin managed to grin in the middle of struggling for air. He grips the hands on his neck, as if his life depended on it.

"F-finally..got your attention..hu-h?" He gasped for air as his face turned to red from lack of air. His vision is slowly going hazy from Jungkook's deadly grip, but he doesn't care.

"H-help the child Jungkook." He added once more before passing out.

Jungkook finally released him, his wolf still taking over him. Just a mere mention of her name and his resolves flip 180 degrees.

----

Jungkook found himself standing near the bed of an almost dying child. Looking at the weak movement of his chest, Jungkook can tell that the boy will not last the day.

He studies his small frame. He has  bite marks on his upper right arm near his shoulder, down to his hip and up to his right leg. His face also has few cuts up to his neck.

Jungkook noticed that Jimin wrapped the wounds with leaves and ointments, which did not help cure the child at all.

The raven haired stared for a moment before finally lifting the child, and slowly taking him inside the bathroom. He carefully placed the dying boy on the tub in a sitting position, before filling it with water until he is soaked up to his neck.

He stared once more, finally finding small resemblance from her.

Jungkook ignored the thought. He took out his dagger and abruptly cuts his left palm. He hissed and his wolf eventually took over him. His eyes became ablaze, and his fangs came out.

Droplets of blood came oozing from his hand down the water filling the tub. He lets it mix with the water, until the once transparent color changed into red.

Once he thought that it's enough, Jungkook finally covered his hand with a cloth to stop the blood from coming out. He gazed at the boy, soaking in his blood, as his wounds started to heal fast.

The bites on his hip and leg slowly faded as well as his cuts and bruises. However, the bite on his upper arm left a mark that will probably stay there for the rest of the boy's life.

"May that mark serve as a reminder for you to stay away from the forest, little one."

Jungkook uttered before turning around to leave. He barely made a step when he heard a small voice coming from his back.

"...who arwe y-you?" The boy said almost a whisper. His voice still weak, cracking a bit.

The raven haired turned around to look at the child, who's still feeling all too weak.

"Why arwe yourw eyes r-rwed? A-and what's that on yourw mouth?" The boy managed to ask though his eyes are already closing, near to dozing off.

"I'm the alpha."

Those are the last words the boy hears before finally falling asleep.