Twenty Nine

"Have they left already?"

Jungkook said, barging inside the throne room where his subordinates are having a discussion.

Hoseok lifted his gaze, seeing that the alpha is now properly dressed and ready to get down to business.

"Not yet. They're waiting for you to send them off." Jackson answered, gritting his teeth in annoyance.

The alpha curled his fist in anger, realizing that his visitors haven't gone away in the break of dawn.

"Those fuckers are really getting on my nerves." Jungkook snarled, his morning getting worse every minute.

"Drag them out of their room. Let's send these fuckers home." Jungkook ordered as he walked out of the throne room with his men following behind.

The rest are quick to follow his orders, immediately barging in the room of his visitors and forcefully dragging them out. Everything happened so fast that the three men weren't able to protest or even say a single word.

Jungkook stood outside the castle, looking back to the doorway where the visitors are being dragged out.

He evilly grin, seeing that the three haven't recovered fully from the wounds they have caused them during the race.

"Rise and shine fuckers." Jungkook sarcastically greeted, his eyes boring holes on the three who look at him with daggers in their eyes.

The alpha took a step toward them, eyes gleaming in delight to see how fucked up they look like.

"Let's not be pussies, shall we? Remember our agreement and never return again in my territory." He warned as he instruct his men to push the visitors away and get moving.

Jaehyun, Mingyu and Eunwoo started walking away with their fists curled up into a ball. They still can't accept losing from the alpha.

Near the doorway, Taehyung is silently observing the scene. He felt relieve wash over him as he saw the three men leave.

Jaehyun turned his head to look back and saw the blonde. His eyes glimmer in anger as he stared at him. However, his anger instantly changed into a wicked grin which sends shivers run down Taehyung's spine. He looked at him maliciously as if he has seen through him.

Taehyung backed away, his legs shaking at the way the man glare at him. He quickly turned around and with rush movement went back inside the castle, slamming the door behind.

Jaehyun smirked as they continue to leave. When they were in a safe distance, he felt Eunwoo tap his shoulder.

"Are we just going to admit defeat just like this?"

There is anger in his voice as he said those words. Jaehyun grinned at this, turning around to look at the two.

"You know me. I never accept defeat." He said, voice full of anger and determination.

"I will never accept defeat, especially now that I see something strange going on." He muttered, remembering what seems to be an odd occurrence yesterday that keeps on bothering him.

Mingyu looked at him with confusion in his eyes.

"What do you mean?" He asked as he stared at the man as if he has  grown three more heads.

"Why don't we pay the council a visit? I have something to tell them that might pique their interest."

------

For the whole day, Taehyung just stayed inside his room doing nothing but lie on his bed.

He's been staring at the ceiling far too long, his steady breathing the only sound in the room.