Six

"Mama! Mama! Mama!"

Jin's loud voice errupted as he ran back inside the house, his heart pounding with mixed emotions, and his eyes watered in pure joy.

Tianna and Joseph came rushing out of their room with Namjoon, his eyes popping from its sockets at the sudden booming voice of Jin, breaking the serenity of the morning.

"What is it Jinnie?" Tianna asked with her eyes looking so tired from almost a week of not getting proper sleep.

"Outside! Mama! Outside!" The oldest replied as he took his mother's hands, guiding her outside.

Though confused, Tianna lets her oldest one drag her with Joseph and Namjoon following behind.

"There! Look!" Jin pointed out.

The three followed the direction of his pointer finger, and altogether gasped at the sight.

"O-Oh dear God!" Tianna covered her mouth with her trembling hands. Her tears started to wet her face and small sobs escaped from her lips as she felt all kinds of emotions that she's been holding for the past few days.

In front of the house, where a huge tree stood, lies a body of a child, looking so peaceful with his eyes closed.

"T-tae?" Namjoon slowly walks forward, his little steps a bit hesitant as he still couldn't believe his eyes.

His little brother that they've been searching all over the forest for almost a week now is finally back, looking more than alright.

Namjoon carefully knelt beside his brother as he stared at his sleeping face. He slowly touched Taehyung's small hands, pressing it a little out of excitement.

"Mama! Papa! It's really Tae!" He shouted with pure joy before hugging his sleeping little brother so tight. Jin came running forward, his arms automatically wrapping around Namjoon and Taehyung's body.

"Oh dear Lord!" Joseph helped Tianna walk toward their children, his eyes teary from happiness that he's feeling. Once near, Tianna bursts into tears at the realization that Taehyung is really back. With her trembling hands, Tianna held on to Taehyung's body, tears continuously flowing from her eyes.

"M-my little tiger..." She whispered before burying her face in the child's neck.

The boys joined the hug, savoring the moment when their family became whole once more. No word is uttered. Only sobs and sniffs were heard in the circle of the family.

----

"We'll visit you Ma when we have a free time again. Please don't cry..."

Joseph hugged Luella once more, comforting the older woman who began crying.

"No.. it's better if you don't visit for awhile... T-taehyung... he.." Luella trailed off as she stares at the sleeping child.

The Kim family decided to go back to the city for Taehyung to get checked by the doctors. It is still a mystery how the little one was found lying on the tree in front of the house.

Tianna and Joseph want to make sure that the boy is alright. When they were checking Taehyung's body for possible wound, they found a burnt mark on the child's right shoulder which was not there before.

"It's better if you don't visit me with the children. We don't know what happened to Taehyung during those five days. I-it might have been traumatic for the child... It's better if he'll not come back here. Let him forget what happened." Luella said through tears. She doesn't want to be away from the children, but as of now, her decision is for the best.

"Thank you for understanding, Mom." Tianna embraced the older. "Thank you." She whispered once more in the older's ear.

Luella nodded her head, knowing eventually that she'll be once again alone in her house without the giggles and laughters of the little ones.

"Go now." Luella smiled not reaching her lonely eyes.

Namjoon and Jin kissed their grandma's cheeks before saying their goodbyes. They wave their cute little hands as their car slowly moves away from the old woman's house that they won't see for a very long time.

The car is long gone but Luella still stood outside her house. She stared at the wilderness in front of her, contemplating on the possibilities that her mind wishes to believe.

"Are you there?"

She muttered under her breath as she looks around the bunch of trees and bushes surrounding her humble home.

"I-If it's you... Thank you."

The old woman whispered as she waits for an answer....but nothing came. She heaved a deep sigh before deciding to turn away, walking back inside the house.

Luella opened the door when she suddenly heard a movement from the bushes that made her turn head in a snap.

There, in all his glory, emerged a big black wolf with red blazing eyes, an alpha no doubt.

The two locked eyes for a quiet moment after years of not doing so. Luella did not say a word as the alpha slowly walks toward her, eyes still locked with her own.

The alpha stopped on a safe distance before transforming into his human form. The once red blazing eyes became deep black ones, the fangs no longer there, but instead, pearly white teeth with lips as red as cherry. Four legs turned into two strong human legs with an upper body that is worth salivating.

There he stood in front of the older woman, not minding his nakedness. He stared deeply at the woman's eyes before speaking in his deep and saultry voice that Luella haven't heard in years.

"It's been awhile, human."

Luella doesn't know what to say. She just stands there, her old and wrinkled hands holding firmly by the door for support.

"You've aged." The alpha continued staring at her.

Luella smiled bitterly at that. "I'm a human after all. We age and get older year after year."

The alpha noded his head in agreement. "That's the weakness of the human race. You'll get old and die afterwards."

The old woman sighed. "Aren't you happy now that I'm old? My face is no longer the same just like how it used to be."

The alpha went silent at that. He shrugged his shoulders before turning around.

"I don't intend to talk with you any longer. I just came here to warn you. One more time that any of you invade my land again, I won't hesitate to kill." The alpha continued before quickly transforming back to his wolf form and ran away from the house.

The alpha turned to look for the last time, his eyes settled on the old woman's face that was once very beautiful just like her.