Forty Four

The alpha and his men are gathered around the throne room, discussing matters concerning their pack.

It has already been a year upon establishment of their new home, and everyone thinks it's time to do more.

The alpha agreed that it's the perfect time for them to widen their territory and strengthen their force.

As of now, they are only occupying a small portion of land in the north, which is not a good thing for a growing pack such as his. They need to extend their territory as far as they could without clashing with other packs. They are going to target uninhabited lands and claim them before others could do so.

"Mark the lands that we could claim. We need to hurry before other packs do the same." Jungkook ordered. "I'll be joining Jackson and the others while the rest of you take charge here." He continued, eyes scanning the whole room, looking for a particular man.

"Yoongi." He called out, making the smaller male lift his head to meet his gaze.

"I trust you to lead our men while I'm away." the ravenette said.

Yoongi just nodded his head at the alpha's words.

Hoseok and Jackson who are sitting next to each other, turned their gaze on Yoongi who was just sitting silently with a blank expression.

They know and feel that Jungkook and Yoongi's friendship had been tainted after the latter kept things hidden from their alpha.

They always feel the tension between the two, but as the days passed by, and just like how the old saying goes, time truly heals all wounds.

The two can't help but smile, now that Jungkook is finally trusting Yoongi again.

"We're going to move out after an hour. I expect you to be ready by that time." Jungkook finished, before finally dismissing everyone.

The rest had already left, but Yoongi stayed silently sitting on a chair opposite to Jungkook, head hanging low.

"The meeting's done. You may go." Jungkook muttered, finally standing from the throne.

He walked past Yoongi, but instantly halted by a hand gripping his wrist.

"Wait, Jungkook." Yoongi mumbles in almost a whisper.

The alpha looked at the smaller male and finally noticed the man's face now wet with tears.

He's crying.

"Are you really trusting me now, Jungkook? Have you forgiven me?" Yoongi muttered, his head still hanging low.

Jungkook sighed, tapping Yoongi by his shoulders. He's feeling guilty for making the smaller cry.

"I do. No matter how I put the blame on you or Jimin, there's nothing I could do. I won't be able to turn back time by hating on you." Jungkook gripped Yoongi by his shoulders.

"And besides, I know you only hide the truth from me because of your love for Jimin. That kind of love, I truly understand. " He continued as Yoongi kept on crying.

"Thank you." Yoongi kept on repeating those words, feeling so thankful that Jungkook had forgiven him.

The alpha chuckled at the face Yoongi is making. "Stop crying now. You look ugly." He teased, making the latter scoff his tears away.

"Whatever." Yoongi mumbles as he walks behind his alpha.

The two walk in silence, but this time the atmosphere is no longer awkward.

Because finally, both of them learned to forgive. Jungkook forgave Yoongi and Jimin. While Yoongi learned how to forgive himself.

But he knows if he could turn back time and correct his decisions, he'll probably still do the same thing he did.

Because Jungkook is right, he did it out of his love for Jimin.

That's the power of love. Even though you know the right from wrong, you will abandon all reasons for the sake of the person you love.

----------

Extending their territory is harder than they thought.

Jungkook and his men had to make sure that they mark only the unclaimed territories surrounding their lair.

They had to stay away from the other packs to avoid dispute and spark another conflict.

They marked the start and end of their territory, agreeing to build a wall enclosing their pack so they would be secluded from other packs outside their territory.

Jungkook want to stick to his words that his pack will stand alone without the help from other packs.

They will make their own world away from the others, build a sturdy partition to keep his pack safe.

The ravenette will do everything in his power to make sure that his pack won't experience another tragedy.

It took a week of roaming around and marking down territories before the alpha and his men decided to stop for now.

They went back to their pack to rest for two days before starting their plan of building stone walls around their territory.

After a long week of being away and working nonstop, Jungkook felt the need to recharge, so he went as fast as he could to the only person who can ease away the tiredness and pain he's been feeling.

He quickly made his way to Taehyung's room, wanting to cuddle his love and finally have a rest.

The alpha longs for Taehyung's presence. A whole week of being away from his love and not seeing him at night felt like torture to him.

He took off the chains and unlocked the door, his heart doing somersault once again.

Jungkook slowly entered the room, eyes automatically landing on the bed where his beauty lies.

The room was pitch dark. He neared the bed, his steps are the only sound echoing inside.

The ravenette suddenly halted his movements and felt his whole body tremble at the sight. His eyes widened as his hands start to sweat.

He almost collapsed on the floor, seeing that the bed is empty.

--------

Uwaaa 😭😭

MA is #1 in bottomtae. OMG!! Thank you so much for giving this book lots of love 😭😭💜💜

And because of that, another update will be coming later.

Love you all 💜😭