Thirty Three

Jimin made a mistake.

He made a mistake 18 years ago, and he can still remember how everything happened.

It was a night of the first fullmoon of the year and he was caught up in the city, unable to control his wolf as he goes crazy. He wasn't supposed to be there, but he had to relay a message to the other wolves in their base there.

He felt his body burn in heat and carnal need as he roams around that night, looking for anyone to release his heat.

And that's when he saw her.

Jimin saw a woman, drunk to be exact, barely walking her way home, saying incoherent words that sound full of anger. She stumbles on the ground, almost collapsing if Jimin hadn't come grasping her by her waist. She lost her consciousness as Jimin took her to an abandoned warehouse.

And there, Jimin fucked her until he was satisfied. He released his heat in her, marking her so she can take all his intense ramming caused by his crazy wolf.

He doesn't know what he's doing. He lost all control and reason under the bright full moon as he continuously assault her, releasing his seed inside of her.

That's the moment he fucked up.

As soon as the moon vanished, Jimin snapped from his trance and realized what he's done. He saw a naked woman lying on the ground with him, still unconscious with his cum all over her.

"Fuck!" He muttered, moving away from her. He harshly pulled on his hair, frustration etched on his face.

He just assaulted a woman!

Jimin groaned, cursing himself for what he's done. He quickly cleaned the woman, wishing that she doesn't wake up any moment. He dressed her and saw something that makes Jimin regret his actions even more.

He saw a ring on her finger.

She's married for fucking sake!

Jimin cursed, his hands shaking at the thought of ruining a family. He felt so guilty, but he can't undo what's already done. All he has to do now is to hope that the woman won't have any recollection of what happened.

He was on a deep thought when he saw the woman stir. He quickly hides as he observed the woman who slowly wakes up.

He saw her confused face, looking around the abandoned warehouse with her hand on her mouth.

"W-why am I here?" She mumured, clasping her head as it starts to ache from hang over.

Jimin saw fear in her eyes as she stood with uncertainty. She roams her confused eyes once more, trying to remember how she got there in the first place. She checked herself, and that's when Jimin held his breath, his heart beating out of his chest at the thought of getting found out.

He heard her sigh in defeat as she slowly walks out of the warehouse with Jimin still holding his breath. He carefully followed the woman, making sure that she doesn't get any idea of what has happened to her.

Jimin followed her until she got home. He instantly feels a sudden guilt when the woman was welcomed by a man with two little boys in his arms. He saw how she was welcomed with a tight hug and kisses from her family.

"Where have you been? I thought something bad happened to you." The husband muttered, voice full of worry as he embraced his wife with the little boys doing the same.

"I'm sorry." The woman whispered, eyes brimming in tears as she hugs her little ones in her arms. "I got too angry with my boss that I let myself get too drunk. I'm sorry." She mumbled, kissing her little ones on the cheek.