Twenty

Warning ⚠️

Skip if you're uncomfortable with anything sexual. I know this book is a bit wholesome in the previous chapters, but my kinky self will start putting loads of scenes not suitable for very young audiences starting this chapter.

Parental guidance is advised. Lol.

Enjoy.

-----------------

Jungkook felt a sudden tingling sensation in the pit of his stomach, his body burning in an unknown heat.

His heart starts beating in a fast pace as if he has run a marathon. He noticed a bulge on his pants from his growing erection.

Jungkook slumped back on his bed, both hands on his head, trying to control his wolf from taking over.

He felt a strong need to release the building pressure in his lower abdomen, like he's on heat. He felt his cock twitch, wanting to get out of its cage. He only thought of a reason behind his urge.

Damn. That fucking human must have touched my mark.

With rushed hands, Jungkook pulled down his pants, his monstrous erection springing free.

He groaned at the feeling of the cold air touching his cock now dripping with precum.

Jungkook wraps his hand on his hardened shaft, moaning at the friction and warmth as he slowly goes up and down his hard length.

His mind is reeling in pleasure as he continues to move in a rapid movement, his veins popping from his arm and cock.

The alpha felt so pathetic from ejaculating on his own. Before, whenever he's in heat, he just gets any woman from his pack who's more than willing to get fucked by an alpha. But things have changed now that he has a mate. He can't just fuck anyone he likes except for his mate.

And Jungkook would rather die than touch that human. He would never lay a finger in a lowly being like him, no matter what.

Ji-Eun is his only mate and no one can replace her.

Jungkook groaned, feeling the pressure building up in his cock, wanting to be released. He fasten his pumps, tightening his hand even more.

His mind became hazy from too much pleasure, imagining Ji-Eun and the moments they make love.

He imagined her squirming under him as he thrusts deep within her wetness, loving the tight squeeze in his cock as she continues to clench around him.

Her moans sound music to his ears, arousing him even more. He rams inside her hitting her sensitive spot as tears form in her lovely eyes from too much pleasure and love.

"I-I'm close." she stuttered, back arching like a bow, wanting to accept Jungkook's thrusts deeper.

The alpha rams in animalistic pace, abusing her beaten hole once more. He tightens his grip in her slim waist, steadying her as he keeps on thrusting inside of her.

Jungkook feels he's close. His mind focusing on her wrecked lovely face slowly changing into someone else.

He grips his cock, seeing Ji-Eun's face slowly vanishing from his mind, replaced by a handsome man with innocent wild eyes, prominent nose and red cherry lips, inviting him to sin. His mouth wide opened, taking Jungkook's cock so well up in his tight ass like a good boy that he is.

Confused, Jungkook rams even more, loving the deep moans of the man in his arm, pliantly meeting his harsh thrusts.

His face dazed, eyes tearing up from the animalistic thrusts of the alpha in and out of his hole. He looks so fucked up, wasted and used, face glowing in pleasure as he arched his back, loving the hardness of Jungkook's cock inside him.