Eighteen

"N-NO! PLEASE! NO!"

Taehyung was beyond horrified, body shaking in utter fear. He saw Jackson walk toward him, eyes spitting fire with a muderous look that has him crawling away.

"P-please..let me live." he begged, eyes brimming with tears. He stared at the alpha hoping to see mercy in his eyes, but he saw nothing. Only hatred and disgust are visible in them.

Jungkook no longer gives a fuck whether the blonde is a family of Luella. She's dead and Jungkook had reached the limit of using her as consideration to keep the human alive. He can't let him live this time.

Taehyung felt a strong presence on his back, and it's too late for him to react.

"Say your last words pest." Jackson grips the human by his hair, dragging him in the floor.

"...NO! Please! Someone save me!" He struggles to get away, only hurting himself even more from the hold. He's being dragged like a sack of rice, his soft skin grazing on the floor.

Taehyung looked at the people around, his eyes came contact with the man with peach hair, looking at him with sorrow in his eyes.

"...help me please." He mouthed, tears wetting his beautiful face as he was continuously being dragged out.

The man looked away, and this had Taehyung crying even more. No one is there to save him. They all want him dead and he doesn't even know why.

He closed his eyes, finally letting go of his hope. He thinks of his family and the hurt expression on their faces once they find out what happened to him.

He shouldn't have come here in the first place. If only he didn't act on his own, all these things won't happen to him. He shouldn't have lied to his family.

I'm sorry...

"Let him go, Jackson."

A voice came from the crowd, halting Jackson's movement. This had Taehyung's eyes popped open, landing on the man who steps forward, eyes blazing red.

It's the man with the peach hair.

Taehyung has his hopes up, staring deeply at those red orbs that held affection toward his pleading ones.

"Let him go."

"Jimin, fucking shut up." Hoseok warned, gripping the said male by his shoulders, dragging him back to their place, not wanting him to get involved. His eyes darted in the throne where the alpha is, not looking really pleased.

Jimin shoved Hoseok away, stepping nearer to the human.

"I said let him go, Jackson!" He shouted, veins popping from his neck.

Jackson quickly turned around still dragging Taehyung by his hair, eyes burning in anger toward the shorter male.

"Who the fuck are you to order me around?" Jackson growled, his anger added pressure in his hold, yanking the blonde even more.

Taehyung felt like his scalp is being torn from the vice like grip of the taller male.

Jimin saw the painful expression on his face, which only heightened his anger. He turned to look at the alpha, ready to reason out.

"You can't kill him Jungkook! He has your mark! We don't know how it can be possible for a human like him to be marked, but regardless of the reason, we all know what that means." Jimin stated, eyes determined and uncaring of what his actions might cause him.

Jungkook glared at the smaller male. He knows what he's trying to say but he doesn't want to acknowledge any of it.

"Don't say one more word Jimin or I'll have both of you killed." The alpha threatened and everyone knows he meant every word.

However, Jimin still opens his mouth to continue, his words making the alpha burst in rage.

"He's now your mate."

This ticked the bomb.

The alpha stood, veins popping out of his arms and neck, eyes redder than blood, fangs unusually long and sharp. He attacked, aiming Jimin who's in a defensive stance, fangs out as well.

Even before he can touch Jimin, another man came out of the crowd, plunging himself in between the alpha and the peach haired man.

He received the impact of the alpha's blows, body flying in the air, landing on the wall a few meters away. The male limped, his back arching from the searing pain, almost knocked out of his breath.

"YOONGI!" Jimin ran toward the hurting male, his eyes frantic and scared for the latter.

Yoongi tried standing, his eyes shifted behind Jimin, seeing the alpha dart toward them with an incredible speed.

"JIMIN LOOK OUT!"

The peach hair wasn't ready when he felt a strong grip in his neck, effortlessly swinging him up in the air and throwing him by the closed door.

Jimin's body came crashing down the door, breaking it in an instant. The loud banging sound has Taehyung shivering in fear. He saw Jimin fell on the floor, blood coming out of his mouth, right shoulder broken from the impact.

The alpha is not yet done with his assaults. He darted once more, aiming for Jimin.

"Fuck!"

Taehyung heard Jackson cursed. He felt the male lift him up on the floor by his hair.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" With one strong movement, he threw Taehyung, his body crashing on the chairs nearby.

The blonde felt his breath hitch, his body aching all over, bones breaking to pieces. His heart pounded in erratic beat and he felt the world stop, his vision became blurry. He tried getting up, eyes searching for his surroundings.

In his dizzy state, Tae saw Jackson running toward the alpha to stop him from killing Jimin.

Hoseok and the other people in the room also did the same, thrashing their bodies onto the raging alpha, using their force to grip him by the shoulders to stop him.

The alpha was taken over by his anger. He shoved Jackson with his right arm and Hoseok with his left, the two almost falling on the ground. His vision is red, and his mind only focusing on one thing and that is to kill Jimin.

His eyes boring on the peach haired man who's still slumping on the floor, spitting blood non stop.

He's ready to attack when he suddenly felt his heart clench, pain sipping through his whole body. He slumped on one knee, vision getting hazy as he grips his beating heart.

"Jungkook!" Hoseok came to his side, worry written all over his face.

The alpha feels the sudden hardening of his heart, threatening to stop from beating. He grips Hoseok by the shoulder, wanting to get strength from him.

The pain became unbearable, making Jungkook lose his consciousness as everyone gathers around him, afraid of what's happening.

Little did everyone know that in the corner of the throne room, Taehyung has his eyes shut, lifelessly lying on the cold floor.