Thirty Seven

Jungkook and Yugyeom decided to pass by their city base to check on the alpha's men.

It's still a bit early and the alpha knows he'll be able to come back to his pack even before the night falls.

As the two walk in silence, Yugyeom suddenly remembers something of great importance.

"Alpha, regarding the report I gave last time. We finally found out something." Yugyeom said as they stopped for a while.

Jungkook knotted his forehead at this. "What report?" He asked, confusion written all over his face.

Yugyeom looked surprise at his reaction. "I gave a report to Yoongi about it. He said he'd relay the message to you."

Jungkook became even more confused. "I didn't get any report from Yoongi." He mumbled, making Yugyeom astounded.

"What is it about?" Jungkook continues to pry, not wanting to think that Yoongi hides something from him intentionally.

"It's about Taehyung's mother. We found a trace of a werewolf in her." He stated, staring at the alpha's reaction.

Jungkook was beyond shocked at this. Taehyung's mother has a trace of a werewolf in her? She's been fucked by a werewolf?

"Have you found out from whom?" He asked, voice with a hint of worry.

"Yes, alpha. From one of ours. From----"

"ALPHA!"

Jungkook and Yugyeom turned their heads at the direction of the voice and saw JB rushing over with blood in his right arm.

"WE'RE BEING ATTACKED!"

The two men gasped as they hurriedly ran toward him. They quickly went inside their base and almost stiffened at the sight.

Their city base was totally wrecked, with splatters of blood on the wall and floor. Jungkook's men were in defense mode as they fight with almost ten rogues who were able to sneak in.

"Fuck!"

Jungkook cursed as he moves with Yugyeom and JB by his side. They stood in front of the remaining rogues who are grinning evilly towards him.

"Wow, what a surprise! The alpha is here." One of the rogues muttered as he stepped a little closer in a teasing manner.

Jungkook gritted his teeth as his wolf began to take over. Seeing his men beaten and wounded only heightened his anger.

"I'll make sure to wipe that grin out of your ugly face." Jungkook challenged before running forward to attack.

Yugyeom and JB together with the others did the same, battling the rogues with force until their last breath.

It was chaotic.

Blood splattering all over the place as howls and wails of cry echoed in that place.

No one stopped until one side dies.

With the alpha's strength, they were able to kill the remaining wolves, leaving only one to interrogate.

Jungkook hovers on top of the last rogue. He gripped the man on his neck as his eyes blaze in anger.

"Speak, or I'll wring your neck!" He warned, fangs protruded as he waited for the bleeding rogue to speak up.

Yugyeom and the others watch in silent, bodies full of blood as well from fighting the other rogues. 

"Speak up fucker, or you'll be bleeding even more." Jungkook gritted his teeth as he grips the man on the neck harder, almost snapping his bones.