Twenty Five

Taehyung rolled on the bed, boredom etched on his pretty face. He grabbed a pillow to cover his face as he shouts his frustrations, cussing and releasing his stress, the pillow muffling the sound.

He's been wanting to go out for the past few days as he feels himself slowly dying inside every second in that godforsaken room. He has tried doing all sorts of things to kill some time, but he still feels suffocated and caged like a bird wanting to spread its wings and fly.

Taehyung angrily sat up on the bed, murdering the pillow in hand as he thought about the person behind his suffering.

Jeon Jungkook.

He angrily punched the pillow, imagining it to be the alpha's face. He beats it like there's no tomorrow, all the while mumbling cursed words.

"Jerk! This is what you deserve! I'm gonna smash away that evil grin off of you, fucker!" Taehyung gritted his teeth, landing the final blow on the pillow.

He huffed for air, his raging emotion slowly subsiding.

After a while and when he finally calmed down, Taehyung realized the words that came out of his mouth. He instantly slapped his bad mouth, regretting saying them.

"Bad mouth!" He slapped his mouth one more time, before throwing his body back on the bed, thrashing his hands over his head.

"GOD! I'm going crazy!" He groaned, feeling helpless.

The door to his room slowly opened, making the blonde flinch. He saw a man comes in, smiling at him fondly.

Taehyung's face lit up instantly, "Baekhyun-hyung!"

The smaller man smiled even more, in his hands is a tray with lots of food.

"I brought your breakfast." He softly said as he handed the tray to Taehyung who's all giddy.

During his stay, he met the servant, Baekhyun, a kind male omega who attends to his needs. He brings him food to eat from morning till night and always checks everything he does.

It kinda annoyed Taehyung in the beginning, knowing that he's being watched all the time. But upon knowing the kind of person Baekhyun is, Taehyung felt relieved with him by his side. He found a friend in him, which he doesn't expect aside from Jimin.

"Have you taken your bath?" Baekhyun asked as he helps Taehyung peel the banana.

The blonde shakes his head, his boxy smile showing as he takes the peeled banana from Baekyun. He felt so spoiled in him and he reminds him of his mother who always makes sure he gets everything he needs.

"You should take a bath after eating. I heard friends of the alpha from other packs are coming." the older stated, finally heading over the bathroom to fill the tub with lukewarm water.

Taehyung stopped chewing upon hearing the news. "Friends? He has friends?" He sarcastically asked, such a man like him has friends?

He heard the older male chuckle at his question. "Of course he does. Well maybe not really friends, but I think he considers them like that."

Taehyung snickered. "Why are they coming here?"

Baekhyun peeked on the opened door of the bathroom, "They visit other packs once in a while which helps strengthen the bonds even more. But today I guess the reason is you. They must be wanting to see the new mate of our alpha."

The blonde rolled his eyes at this. "I doubt Jungkook would let them meet me. He doesn't even acknowledge me as his mate. He loathes me, Baekhyunie." the last words came out bitterly.