Thirty

Warning ⚠️

You know what's cumming... I mean coming..

Skip if you're uncomfortable with it.

Love you 💜

-----------

Everything happened in a whim.

When the night falls, as Taehyung was making his way back to his room, he felt strong hands turn him around, meeting the scowling glare of the alpha in front of him.

It was all too sudden as Taehyung was intensely pushed on the closed door, with a loud bang as his back slams on the hard wood.

"J-jungkook..." Taehyung's voice sounds breathy feeling the alpha's grip tightening in his shoulders, pressing him even more on the door. He can see fire in the alpha's eyes which screams danger.

"W-what is it?" He choked on his saliva as he tries to appear unbothered by Jungkook's intense glare.

The blonde yelped, feeling Jungkook's right hand grab him by his right thigh forcefully.

"Such nice thighs to put on display." the alpha spat the words as if they were poison. His firm hand moves up, lifting Taehyung's shirt in the process, revealing his brief.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung by his ass, kneading them with his callous hands.

"J-jungkook!" Taehyung's eyes grew wide, shocked at how aggressive the alpha's hands caress his behind.

The blonde panicked, hearing incoming footsteps. His eyes grew larger than life, realizing how he's almost naked in the hallway where a lot of other werewolves might pass by. He grabbed Jungkook by the arm, wanting to stop his hands from kneading his ass.

"Jungkook! S-someone's coming." He murmured, cheeks blushing from embarrassment at the thought of someone seeing them.

Jungkook grinned evilly, anger still visible in his eyes. "Are you getting shy? After flaunting your ass out there, you're getting shy now?"

The alpha groped his ass even more. His fingers are making their way inside his brief, touching his flesh.

"You enjoyed showing off your body to everyone, don't you?!"

Taehyung gasped, his body jerking forward everytime Jungkook gropes his ass too much.

"I-I don't understand what you're talking------- oh my!!"

The alpha suddenly grabs the knob to his room. He quickly opened the door before lifting Taehyung up by his waist and throwing him over his right shoulder like a sack of rice. His waist up is hanging upside down on the alpha's back while his ass down to his toes is on the alpha's front. He wriggles, trying to get his feet back on the ground.

"Jungkook! What are you doing?! Put me down!"

Taehyung gasped as Jungkook slaps him in his ass, making him stop moving.

"Be a good boy." Jungkook slaps him once more which has Taehyung moaning all too suddenly.

The alpha took a step inside when Hoseok and Yoongi came, eyes wide as they saw how Taehyung is sprawled over his shoulders.

They weren't able to say a word when the alpha looked at them over his shoulders and said the words that made Taehyung almost choke to death.

"I don't want anyone disturbing me right now. I'll fucking kill anyone who knocks on this damn door and interrupt." He warned, quickly getting inside the room with Taehyung looking like a blushing mess. He didn't dare look at the two who most probably know what's about to get down inside the closed door.