Forty Six

The two stood in front of each other as the moon shines brightly above them like a spotlight. The air gushed harder, making the black and white fur dance with the wind as their scent strengthens.

Jungkook doesn't want to make haste movements because Taehyung might be experiencing confusion in the whole situation that he's in.

A normal thing to experience for the first time shifting to his wolf form.

The alpha could only assume that Taehyung had become a werewolf, his human dna had successfully mixed with the monster inside him, making him an omega.

His omega.

He didn't expect this to happen. Taehyung didn't turn back to his human self nor a monster, instead, he became a beautiful white werewolf.

So beautiful that he takes Jungkook's breath away.

His captivating purple eyes shine brighter than the moon, though there's a hint of worry and fear in them. The purple markings on his face and body made him look like a work of art, so uniquely beautiful and breathtaking as his white fur softly sways with the wind.

There's a long silence with only their eyes locked to each other.

There are a lot of things Jungkook wants to say, but everything is caught up in his mind. He wants to run toward his love and kiss him with all his might, make him feel the love he has kept bottled inside of him, hold him tightly in his arms and never let go.

He wants to do all those things, but his body seems to have forgotten how to move from all the pent up emotions he has to endure for a long time.

And right there and then, Jungkook realized how deeply he has fallen for Taehyung.

He has fallen so deep that he doesn't even know how he'll be able to live a day without him.

He has fallen so deep.... even deeper than what he had felt for Ji-Eun.

And he never thought it would be possible until now.

He never knew that there will come a time when he'll meet a person who could make him feel a greater love than what he had before.

The kind of love that pierces through his soul.

As the alpha finally moves forward, the terrified white wolf suddenly growled, his fangs barred in defense to conceal the fear in his eyes.

It's alright love. It's me, Jungkook.

The alpha tried communicating through their link, but Taehyung suddenly whimpers in fear, shaking his head in a frantic manner as he backs away.

Taehyung is in a state of confusion and fear. He couldn't grasp what's happening. He felt so afraid, waking up after a long while and involuntarily changing into a wolf.

The alpha halted his movements as he slowly transformed into his human form. He stood in front of the white wolf, towering above him.

"Don't be afraid, love. I won't hurt you." Jungkook dropped on his knees with his arms wide opened.

"Come, love." He urged for the omega to come towards his open arms.

Taehyung whimpers, feeling his body moving on its own at the call of his alpha. He slowly made his way to Jungkook, who's smiling at him in encouragement.

Jungkook caressed Taehyung's fur, as the latter flinches a bit from the touch. He slowly travelled his hands over the purple marks, tracing the outline with his fingertips.

"You're beautiful, love." Jungkook murmurs, finally enclosing Taehyung in his arms.

The omega feels the warmth of Jungkook's body pressed next to his which made him calm down. He could feel the shallow breathing of his alpha with the rising and falling of his chest.

"Don't be afraid, love. I'll help you turn back to your human form, okay?" Jungkook said, cupping the wolf's face as he stared deeply in those purple eyes.

"This will not feel good but you have to endure. Just trust me, love." Jungkook planted a soft kiss on top of the wolf's head. He slowly pulled away, eyes reflecting his burning love for the other as he finally speaks again.

"Submit."

Taehyung felt his body shiver, hearing Jungkook's voice drop down an octave deeper. He whimpers as his legs slowly bends down, bowing to his alpha in submission.

Jungkook has used his alpha voice to make Taehyung follow his command even against his will. He has to force Taehyung to transform to his human form because he knows the latter doesn't have any idea how to turn back on his own.

"Now. Transform."

The omega whimpered in pain as his insides start to churn. There's a burning sensation creeping through his stomach and spreading all over his body like a wild fire. He felt suffocated as he lays limping on the ground, breathing ragged as pain continues to surge to his whole being.

The forest was engulfed by the loud whimpers and cries of the omega. He could feel his body suddenly changing to that of a human.

"You can do it, love." Jungkook urged him to fight over the pain.

A long moment passed by with Taehyung thrashing and whimpering on the ground, but Jungkook could only watch.

He couldn't do anything to take away the pain Taehyung has been feeling. He has to do it on his own.

Slowly and painstakingly, the white wolf changed back into his human form.

Taehyung felt out of breath, beads of sweat formed on his forhead as he desperately heaves for air. His vision starts to turn hazy from the pain, collapsing almost on the ground if Jungkook hadn't move fast to hold him in his arms.

"Good job, love." Jungkook whispered, cradling Taehyung in his arms. He planted soft kisses all over Taehyung's face, wanting to make him feel safe and secured in his arms.

Jungkook knows how hard it is to experience shape-shifting for the first time. It's draining and painful especially if you're not trained properly.

"Everything's okay now, love." Jungkook mumbles, hugging his love so tight, afraid of letting go.

The alpha doesn't know how to explain the feeling now that Taehyung is in his arms.

After a year of hoping and praying, finally, Taehyung is alive and breathing.

His body no longer cold.

But its warm. Even warmer than Jungkook could remember.

Taehyung blinks his eyes, fighting over the pain as he stares at his alpha. He could feel Jungkook's body shaking, his face full of emotions he has never seen in him before.

"J-jungkook." Taehyung mumbles, barely a whisper. His voice deep and cracking after a long while of not being able to speak.

The alpha hushed him with a soft kiss.

Jungkook's lips molded perfectly against his own. The kiss felt feverish, full of passion and love both of them have for each other.

They let their lips linger for a long while, loving each other's warmth and basking in the feeling of being connected once again.

Jungkook slowly pulls away, his eyes tenderly gazing over his love.

As the alpha embraces Taehyung in his arms, he doesn't know that tears start to fall down his eyes.

Tears that show the happiness he's been feeling inside.

"I love you, Taehyung."

-------

Love you 💜