Twenty Six

"You look perfect, Tae."

Baekhyun wasn't able to suppress the admiration in his voice as he stared at Taehyung.

The blonde gazed at his reflection in the mirror, eyes wide as he blinks a couple of times, not believing what he sees.

Staring back at him is a woman, a beautiful woman, and no one will think otherwise. He awkwardly smiled at Baekhyun who helped him achieve the look he needs for tonight.

"Is this really me?" Taehyung mumbled, still mesmerized by his own reflection.

Baekhyun eagerly nodded his head, his eyes beaming in admiration as he studies the gorgeous face of the man in the mirror.

"You definitely look like a woman. Scratch that, you are even prettier than a real woman. God! I'll fall in love with you at first sight if I don't know you already have a mate."

Taehyung blushed at the compliment, his cheeks are burning in embarrassment.

"Stop it, Baekhyunie-hyung." He covered his face, trying to compose himself.

Baekyun chuckled at his cuteness. "Everyone will think you really are a woman. But still, be careful with your actions. Always remember you have to pretend, Tae. That's for the best." He reminded, a little concerned.

Taehyung hesitantly nodded his head. "What if they see right through me?" He nervously played with the hem of his dress, which he was forced to wear.

"My voice... I have such deep voice! They'll know for sure!" He panicked as he began to walk back and forth.

Baekyun halted his movements as he caressed his back, wanting to ease the tension he's feeling. "The alpha will be there to back you up, Tae. Don't worry."

"I hope so..." the blonde sighed, his anxiety kicking in.

He just wished the visitors won't be able to see right through his lies or else, they will all be fucked up.

------

Hoseok followed Jungkook inside the throne room, eyes worried for the alpha.

"You shouldn't have agreed to let them see your mate. You won't be able to fool them Jungkook." He said, voice anxious.

The alpha sat on the throne, his head aching. Yesterday, Jackson has informed him that his friends are going to visit today because they want to see his new mate.

Jungkook has told Jackson to decline and do everything he needs to do in order to stop them. However, doing so will make them look even more suspicious.

The alpha realized that if he won't let them or anyone else see his new mate, they will start to be suspicious of him. Which will be even more troublesome than it already is.

Jungkook knows he's gambling at the moment by agreeing, but this is what he thinks is for the best. All he has to do is to make them believe that his new mate is a female omega, which is not a hard thing to do.... or is it not?

He groaned in frustration. He can feel the strong presence of his visitors nearing, and it will be too late now to back out.

"Just stick with the plan, Hoseok." He ordered, washing away all the worries from his mind.

"But---"

"Go now. Welcome the guests with the others." Jungkook hushed any protests with the finality in his voice, which made Hoseok bow his head and follow.

The latter quickly went out of the throne room with heavy footsteps as he conditioned himself to welcome the visitors who clearly just want to get information as to what is going on in their pack.