8.

Maddie's POV

I...

I can still hear him. He's in my head and I don't know why. Giving him three weeks seems like a mistake but I want to see where he's going with this. Especially if he tries to get in my pants tonight because there's already a mess in there from what he just said.

"You seem very quiet Maddie," he urges me to stand up as he stays pinned behind me still fidgeting with my hand. He lowers his face down to my ear, "but every now and then...I can get you to scream."

My hormones are dead. I haven't felt a spark like this in a while and it's trying to take me under. It wants me to give up into him. But I have other plans. Not again, and that's defiant. 

It'll be fun to tease him for three weeks and pretend like everything's normal but once we get back it's gonna be like it never happened again.

It won't. Not Again will I fall. Love is a forbidden word to me. My head aches from a couple nights ago about the dream I had.

Apparently about Daniel and I was dating a weird guy named John. Have no idea who that is because I haven't dated anyone since Daniel. I can't... it's scary to fall all over again.

"Maddie?" Daniel day and I "hmm" in response.

"Only if you want me to. You know make you scream, I mean you don't have to"

"God stop Daniel" I turn around all flustered. It's like one second he can go from being so hot to so laid back. He gets so dark and then becomes so caring.

"Sorry," He says and traces his finger across my face and cheekbones. His eyes melt across my face and scan down my body and reach back up staying locked on my lips.

"What are you thinking?" I ask him and his eyes stay flicked on my mouth when it moves.

"Nothing I just, like watching your lips"

I almost blurt out a laugh and I cover my mouth with my hand.

"Well, now I can't even see them" Daniel shrugs as he places his hands behind me and the latch onto my waist.

"Why do you like watching my lips, Daniel?" I push it further wondering if he'll actually answer. I cock my head at him and my arms feel awkward just staying by my side so I motion to his shoulders.

"They make me think about things...like how much I'd want to touch them with mine...can I do that?" He breathes tilting my chin up with his index finger.

A burst of fire slithers through my veins and I know my minds telling me no but I nod pushing my face closer to his once he grabs my jaw.

A knock at the door startled me and I know Daniel's not stopping. Shittttt.

"Guys?" Someone muffles through the door and I hear the knob twist. I back away from Daniel almost jolting to the door.

"Oh, come on guys!" Corbyn gestures with his hand and I follow after him looking behind at Daniel. I smirk at him as he frowns and I let out a laugh as he sighs.

"So close" I hear him murmur behind me and I chuckle lightly keeping a small smile to myself. He's too cute...but then sometimes he can do explosive things to my body...damn it's been a while.

I reach the wooden dock area where all the girls sit dangling their legs in the water. I pull the cuffs of my sweatshirt farther down onto my fingers as I bring myself to sit beside Gabbie.

"Hey, what's up babe?" Gabbie says and we all start to have a conversation about how our separate lives are going. Christina says she's working on school and talking about a tour that she's going to go on and that she can't wait. Tate talks about how she's just chilling and brushing her way past and up the things in her way. Gabbie chats to us about how she might struggle to be a mother at her age and how she wants to care for Lavender and might need some help. Haylee bits in telling her that she's free to do anything with little Lav. I smile.