54.

Daniel's POV

"Finally! About fucking time!" I say as Maddie jolts next to me waking up from her sleep. I watch her as I park the car and see her unbuckle herself and grab her black heels beginning to put them on.

"No," I pause and she looks at me, holding them in her lap now, "you don't need to put them on. I still need to carry you to the hotel." I point down the road and she rolls her eyes playfully.

"Is that just because you're trying to be nice or teasing me because I can't walk and it's not your doing?" She smiles and I smirk turning to get out of the car and open her door picking her up bridal style.

"Oh my god, please don't drop me!" She squeals wrapping her arms around my neck as I pretend to let go and have her fall while I'm just bending down.

I just laugh at her as she begins to scream lightly and we see a group of fans in the lobby as we enter. They immediately point to us and Maddie smiles burring herself into my shoulder placing gentle kisses on my soft skin.

I think as much as that's supposed to be small and sweet affection it's doing something else down there again....fuck...

"Hey, guys!" Maddie says as I fake drop her in front of everyone making her squeal while fans get their phones out.

"Here, put me down," Maddie says pointing to the couch behind all of the fans as I turn my face to her concerning.

"But why would I put you down? You told me not to drop you earlier on the way in?" I say begging her with pleading eyes to just go upstairs. I've waited so longgggggg...fuckkkkk I'm so needy.

"Because your fans want hugs and you should give them to you. I know if I were a fan I would want a hug...wouldn't you want to hug me Daniel?" Maddie's words make sense as I rush through the center of the fans and set Maddie down on the couch as she begins to put on her shoes as I hug fans.

Maddie's POV

I grab my left shoe tying the lace up and doing the same to the right as a girl comes up to me.

"Thank you," She almost whispers, scared to talk to me.

"No problem," I say standing up and getting off the couch.

"No you don't understand," the girl starts grabbing my attention as I look down at her, "when Daniel normally hangs out with his friends or something they never stop. They just pull him along and he goes having to say sorry to us because he can't take as many photos or hug everyone. We've been here since  two p.m. and it's now almost midnight. So thank you Maddie." She smiles and rushes up to hug me and I turn her around grabbing a picture with the fifteen year old girl.

"That means a lot," I say still smiling from the picture as I turn to her, "daniel and i have a very complicated relationship it's weird. Even he knows if you asked him," I say looking over at the blonde haired boy. It still looks silver in this light, "speaking of him, you need a picture with him." I say pushing her up to Daniel as she turns around to me almost squealing overwhelming that I act like a wingman.

"I mean, things like that need to happen. If you don't do anything...nothing will happen." I hear my dad say in my mind and smile. I need to return to England soon.

"Hey babe!" Daniel calls me and my head turns while fans scream and I smile turning red.

"Come get in this picture," he shifts his hand out towards me even though he's like five feet away. I get up and off from the couch getting on the other side of the girl and smiling then sticking my tongue out as the flash goes off the second time.