80. pt 5

Maddie's POV

The tear streams are going fast but I can't make any whimpers. When I tried to scream Austin covered my mouth. When he did he told me exactly what was going to happen.

I'm getting moved into the room where Daniel is and they insisted they would cover my mouth again. Addie ties a blindfold around my eyes, my tears still spilling out from under the silky wine burgundy red fabric. There's a rope tied around my mouth making my lips dry and chapped which also makes it difficult to swallow.

"Oh Maddie," I can hear Daniel's voice, "what the fuck did they do to my princess?" His voice is hoarse like it's breaking. We should've left the restaurant. I should've listened to him. Maybe I should've never gone to Bora Bora for the bachelor and bachelorette parties. I would've never met Daniel or gotten in touch with Austin or became a model.

None of this would've happened...

But this dates back farther, way farther.

"Let's spill more shall we?" Austin speaks as my blindfold is being undone and the rope around my mouth falls to my neck, "if either one of you speaks during this time, consider this to get a little crazy." Austin reminds us both as he takes out a pocket knife and flips it in his hand.

Austin calls in all the people he has working on this lineup. Half of them facing me, and the other half facing Daniel.

Kevin.

Josh.

Addie.

The twins.

Ace.

Austin.

Timothee.

Hunter.

"Remember the day of your best friend's wedding Maddie?" Timothee says and I nod, still speechless from what happened earlier in the other room.

"Remember when you met me outside? Daniel told you to be out there for specifically five minutes?"

He quickly comes back locking our hands. We make our way to our table and I tell him I need some fresh air. Daniel nods telling me if I need him I can text him and if I'm not back in five minutes he's coming after me. To which then I said I'm not going out in the grape fields, a winery is for wine not grapes. Even though grapes sound really nice right now.

I take my water with my head out the door and I see a man crouching down on the floor with a camera in his lap. He's taking pictures of the grape lands far beyond us.

His camera is a-

"Maddie?" His face lots up looking at me and I realize it's Timothee.

"Hi," I can only say hugging the lost stranger friend kinda guy I used to know.

"What are you doing here?" I try to make conversation and dodging any question from that awkward hug.

"Oh, the guy I was talking about he's like a photographer. I came here to talk to you since I knew you'd be here. I wasn't allowed to go in, so I occupied myself for taking pictures for my boyfriend."

Hold up, boyfriend?

"You should meet him, he'll really like you. You do camera work too right?" Timothee says and I only nod standing and tapping my foot awkwardly.