A/N AND Q&A

hey guys!

it's me again!!!

and i am going to start with a little note and then you can answer the following questions for me!

twisted but lovely. not again.

those are the two books that i have published right now.

sparklers. i hate you.

sparklers is the next book to come out right after not again is finished and it is a corbyn book. the intro and cast will be up by the time i post this. when i am writing sparklers twisted but lovely will be getting revised and rewritten so if you guys love Maddie and Daniel's story you should keep up with that! i hate you is a zach fanfic that will be coming out soon well enough, it will show up in a week or two.

on that note, yes not again is ending and it's sad...cry cry cry cry cry...

the book means so much to me along with the prequel tbl. when i finish not again i have some excited news for some of you.

over the past few months i have thought of the news and sometimes to me it may have seem like a bad idea but in the end it will be happening!

yes not again is ending and i have another announcement that i need to share...

last year for me when i wrote twisted but lovely it was like an escape for me. it was my get away from severe depression and i am glad to have overcome that.

through this past year after this summer my depression is coming back slowly trying to haunt me a bit but i've been pulling away and pushing back. i've taken a few breaks and over that time i wrote poems and small notes in a book i'd like to call bottled feelings.

it has all my thoughts in it and i have thought for a long period of time if i should post it or not and i have decided to do it. it will be up around the same time i will release the intro and cast of i hate you.

it is very personal to me and based off of my life and the notes inside it are addressed to certain people in my life. i have hidden their identities with other names i call them by.

it is very excited with everything going on for me in wattpad and i can't wait to move forward after not again!

moving on to the q&a!

NOT AGAIN IS ENDING SO PLEASE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS...

1. all throughout not again what is your favorite chapter so far?

2. what do you think is going to happen? (in the next few chapters)

3. how do you think not again will end? how do you want not again to end?

4. christmas chapter of maddie and daniel yes or no? for a surprise as a gift to you guys?!

5. favorite thing that has happened throughout daniel and maddie's journey in not again?

6. favorite character trait to describe daniel within this book?

7. favorite character trait to describe maddie within this book?

8. favorite line throughout not again?

9. cute scenes or smut scenes?

10. what chapter would you like to see in the future of daddie's relationship and new books i should write on wattpad?

thank you guys!

i love you all so so so much and thank you for taking time out of your day to read that and answer those ten questions!

love you and if you ever need to reach out to anybody my dms are always open! <3

heart u and see u in the next chapter!

peace

xx

hannah (: