46.

Maddie's POV

My eyes flutter open as I feel an arm wrapped around my back as I notice how I'm not wearing anything.

"Fuck where am I?" I groan sitting up grabbing the covers still covering the top of me because I feel so exposed...random people haven't seen me like this since I was sixteen.

I scan the room and I turn to find a dirty blonde boy next to me. The blonde boy is asleep and breathing roughly, deeply in and out as his arm spreads out onto the pillow.

The blonde boy...

He's not the blonde boy I want...

I quickly peel myself off of the bed and thank the lord since Austin doesn't wake up.

He's not like the blonde boy I want...

Nothing like him...

I pick my underwear off the floor and put it on, along with my bra, the matching black set looking horrifically exposing.

"God, what happened last night?" I rub my head and the next thing I know I'm running to the bathroom and scrunching my hair up behind me as I begin to hurl into the toilet.

Normally, I wouldn't be holding my hair back...

The blonde boy I want would...

Daniel's POV

I went to the hotel five hours ago. I've been up since. I can't shake this horrible feeling inside me.

I threw up two hours ago. I'm still holding a trash can beside me just in case. I can't shake this horrible feeling inside me.

I knocked on her hotel door an hour ago. I called room service to see if they could give me a key to get inside. I can't shake this horrible feeling inside me.

It's four a.m. The guys and I have a show to do tonight. I could sleep...but I can't shake this horrible feeling inside me.

I don't know where she is. She's not sharing her location. She makes me feel sick...it's like I cheated on her.

Maddie would never do that to me. The only reason she would do that is if she was drunk. And Maddie doesn't get drunk.

My girl doesn't get drunk...

I'm debating on whether I should call her and see if I can fix this. I know she most likely won't answer but I could give it a try...

Maddie's POV

After what seemed like hurling for an hour, I grab the scandalous tight black dress I wore yesterday evening and pull it over my body.

I grab my wallet along with my phone, holding my boots in my hands as I open the door as quietly as possible, Austin stirring from side to side as I-

Beep. Beep. Beep.

"Oh, you've got to be shitting me-

"Maddie?" I hear a raspy voice from the left side as I turn my head slowly to be met with green and blue eyes with blonde hair sprawled all out on the top of Austin's head, "what happened?" Austin shuffled getting out of the bed in his black boxer briefs as he pulls the white bedsheet with him to cover himself just in case.

He looks messy. Very comfortable, it's like I'm getting dragged back to the bed but I'm stopping myself as I look down at the miss called on my phone.

Daniboy

He's the reason I'm leaving. Why I'm opening this door. I know I'm not supposed to want Daniel but my heart doesn't want Austin.

Right now...I think I want to be alone.

I open the door quickly and step out rushing down the hall and bumping into a hard chest on my way out.

"Maddie?" Jonah says looking down at me as I tilt my head up at our huge height difference.

"Hi," I gulp, nodding towards him as I dart past him heading for the elevator and Corbyn is in it. I press the fifteenth floor as I stand awkwardly next to him.

"Maddie, is it true what the internet says about you?" Corbyn asks leaving me in my thoughts as he steps outside of the metal doors, Jack hopping in standing next to me closer than Corbyn did.

"I thought you were better Mads, really better." He gets out at the twelfth floor as Zach gets in and stands right next to me as our hands touch, holding onto the metal railing in the elevator.

"You and Daniel are more alike than you think." He states not giving me anytime to tell him happy birthday as he hops out leaving me alone as I reach the floor and head straight to my room.

Is it true what the internet says about you?

I thought that you were better, really better.

You and Daniel are more alike than you think.

I pull out my phone notice the first post that comes up on the news.

This shits fucked up.

I kissed Austin...and our fucking driver took a picture and posted it. Let alone we had sex together like a fucking one nightstand and I ran off afterward.

I threw up in his hotel room. I was sick. Sick of myself. I don't fucking belong here. The earth's a shitty place.

Fucked up losers should go to hell.

I'm one of those fucked up losers.

The internet's wrong. I was drunk. I would never do something like that because I love-

...

I still love Daniel but he doesn't love me back. He's probably already heard the news of me moving on and getting through shit by drinking and getting high.

He would never do that to me. Never cheat...but the thing is....we aren't dating or a couple...and I feel sick.

I hate this feeling.

Fuck.

a/n

sorry for not updating and this shitty short chapter but lemme tell y'all this is going to get a hellllll lot better... in your case worse but a wholeeeeee lotttttt worseeeee hehehehehehe....

anyways right now it's 2 am and imma sleep and probably write tomorrow so see y'all tomorrow love uuuuuu!!!

also y'all have no idea what's coming up for them two (M and D)...the next part will be continuous off of this so we will have the same song jskskskksks

SHOUTOUT TO ALL THOSE WHO FOLLOW ME... i love u 🥺🥺🥺

till the next

xx

h