35.

Taking a bath wasn't the first thing I thought that Daniel and I would do when we got back to the hotel. I remember checking the clock and it reading one o'clock and I swear we've been in this hot water for at least an hour.

I remember telling Daniel to keep his boxers on because I knew it would ruin the mood if we were both skin touching fully onto one another. I don't want to get him sick either.

"Wish you weren't wearing that," Daniel says pointing to my chest where the black fabric is hugging and supporting my upper half. I begin to say something but I see Daniel's hand reaching across to my shoulder and slipping one black strap down my arm.

Cheeky.

I keep my eyes glued onto his wide ones who are just looking in between my shoulder and my eyes.

"You gonna fix that?" He points to my shoulder and the moment I look down at my shoulder his hands are pulling the black strap down on my other arm.

Cocky.

"Do you want me to?" I ask dumbly looking at my exposed shoulders and back up to Daniel who is shaking his head vigorously from side to side.

"I want you to take the whole thing off," he says yanking and pulling me closer by my hips and playing with the top hem of my underwear on both sides.

His finger gnaws at one side dragging it down and pulling it but I grab his hand and run it up my arm making his hands pull the strap back up onto my shoulder.

"You said we could do this stuff later, before breakfast?" Daniel says wrapping my arms around his shoulders and neck and dragging me as close as I can get to him.

"Later as in later later," I say feeling his arms snake around my back pulling me in as his hands travel down to my ass and they squeeze down there.

"Later later as in now?" He begs and I smile shaking my head and pushing closer to him and rubbing our noses together.

"Don't wanna get you sick, baby," I say pecking his lips fast and getting away as soon as possible before he turns this into a huge makeout session in the bathtub.

"Mmmm, but I don't care," he exaggerates whining as he folds my limbs around him as he leans against the wall.

"You would rather have sex with me and have your health suck, or be healthy and wait?" I say tilting my head to the side and he does the same, locking his blue eyes with mine.

"Having sex with you and being next to you is worth so much more than getting sick Maddie," he says flashing his eyes down to the water that's rising up and down against my stomach an inch above my belly button.

Daniel stares at my piercing and I don't know if he likes it or not. I got it when I happened to get back in LA after the wedding, right before the whole trip to Hawaii.

"What?" I say as his eyes are glued to the silver diamonds that are on my stomach.

"Nothing," He says pulling at my waist and telling me to lay back and wrap my legs around his so he can get close to me.

I do as he says as I look down to watch his hands sneak down my back and unclip my bra slipping it off of my shoulders and throwing it to the side.

"Daniel! Why did you-

"Relax babe," he cuts me off and I gasp when his lips attach to my neck and collar bone. His hot tongue swirls down my sensitive skin and he leaves a trail of kisses once he reaches the two silver dots.

"Why'd you stop?" I feel my own self whining at the loss of contact when he stops and stares at my stomach.

"Do you not like it? I mean-

"I love it, I just know it's gonna kill me when we do this stuff...later," he smirks as he unplugs the drain and hops out of the bathtub wrapping a towel over his waist as I shake my head astonished at his cheeky and cocky behavior today.

"What a tease," I say grabbing the towel on the ground next to me and drying myself off as I reach down for my bra and clip it on at the back.

I tie my hair up in a bun and get up looking at Daniel, who looks at me in the mirror.

"It's not nice to stare," I say joining him at the bathroom counter and grabbing my eyelash curler and curling my eyelashes.

"Says the girl who stared at me when I came out of the shower," Daniel says shaking his hair roughly trying to dry it with his towel too.

"I know, but it's not like I can stop looking at you," we both say after a minute of sighing silence.

"What time is it?" I ask walking out of the bathroom and into the small bedroom to look at the clock on the nightstand.

2:43p.m

"What do you wanna do?" I ask Daniel returning to the bathroom to see him in a new pair of clothing and I smile noticing the black beanie on his head.

He's wearing a green shirt that's off-white brand with "𝕴𝖒𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖒" in a white font at the bottom on the front. He has black joggers on with his tan boots that have become a favorite of his to wear.

"You're staring." He points out blankly and I've had enough of this staring shit.

"So who cares, you look hella fine why wouldn't I be staring at you?" I say looking up my face blushing and turning red as he towers over me hitting my chest and looking down into my cognac eyes.

"W-what are you doing?" I stutter as he pushes me against the door and keeps his eyes glued on mine and soon they roam my half-naked body, his hands pinch at my waist.

"Say that again," his voice becomes darker and raspy as he looks at me keeping his hands straight on my hot skin.

"What are you-

"No Mads what you said before," he moves his leg to the side pushing my legs apart from each other slowly and grabbing the white towel making it fall down.

"T-that you look, h-hella fine and why wouldn't I be staring at you?" It comes out more as a question but makes my cheeks go red in embarrassment. I'm already only in my bra and underwear Seavey! Do you not expect me to be embarrassed too?

"I-

His movements cut me off as his hand snakes up and tickles down the bottom of my leg wrapping it around his leg as he pushes closer to me, putting his forehead against mine and staring into my eyes.

His blue eyes start to darken to sapphire and cool as they stare and rank down my body.

My minds contemplating on whether I want "Later later" to happen now

My minds contemplating on whether I want "Later later" to happen now. This is too much brain work and he's making this so difficult...

"Fuck it."

a/n

and i oOp-

sorry for the short chapter...this ones literally to help with chapter 34 and how much that sucked. that was such shitty writing lolll

i'm debating on whether i want to continue this chapter and write smut or just skip over it...hmm

fuck it-

till the next

xx

h