39.

Daniel's POV

Fuck.

Shit.

Holy

Fuck

and

Shit.

How do I let this happen!? Why does this always happen?! It is like a stupid romance movie.

ItS nOt YoU iTs Me.

Bullshit.

Maddie's gone. Took off somewhere and I need to find her. She's not in the car and she hasn't taken the keys either. I know she has her phone on and I know there's only one place she can go.

The Hotel.

I use my phone and luckily I told her to share her location with me when I was at my interview. It tells me she's on the train and it's going to stop right next to the Hotel.

This is a fucking disaster. What the hell. What the hell is wrong with me? I always get ya into situations like this when I'm with her.

All of our high school problems radiated off of me and she joined me willing to take some of the pain too.

I don't know what I fucking want.

I know for a fact that I've always wanted Maddie. I know for a fact that I've always wanted to be on the road and singing to my fans.

It's like that movie where that guy has to choose between his wife or his career, but in this instance, Maddie isn't my wife...yet and I'm not really in that type of situation in the first place.

I have already started the car, my heart racing at the fact that Maddie probably hates me right now and how she wants nothing to do with me. She's lost and I need to find her.

Maddie's POV

Get to the hotel.

Pack all my stuff.

Go to Jack's room and sleep there.

Fly home from Japan as soon as possible tomorrow.

"Easy," I gulp looking at the screen of my phone.

I open up my social media apps trying to take my mind off from this horrible living nightmare that's happening to me

This train ride is also very slow and I wish I would've brought a face mask because of the horrible pollution.

I pull up my sharing location and see Daniel's. Right now he's driving back to the hotel and from what information I can gather we will arrive at the same time. I might be a minute before him but that's not enough time to pack everything and change along with shower.

I wonder what he's thinking. How he feels because this happens too much. Every time we go somewhere out of LA or England bad shit happens.

I always end up leaving before him. Running away and getting drunk or high but that last part cannot happen.