42.

Maddie's POV

"Welcome to New York!" Hunter says opening the car door as I look to see all the city skylines that tower over me with how tall the go up.

I'm glad I talked to Christina on my flight her and told her she could come to watch me model some and hangout if she wanted to

"It's always amazing," I say as Hunter and I walk down the street to a hotel and get our rooms right next to each other.

I set my bag down and open the drapes looking at all the buildings layered over one another and creating a huge line across the land. They all look so uneven and colorful.

For some reason, it reminds me of Daniel

For some reason, it reminds me of Daniel. Maybe it's how the clouds are closer, maybe it's the towers and how he towers over me with blue eyes staring at me like all the windows.

Ugh. The reason I'm here and doing this is to forget him. I close the curtains turning back around and heading into the bathroom and fixing up my appearance a bit, then heading back out the door to meet Hunter in the lobby and head off to the studio.

The ride went quicker then I thought, Hunter, talked about how I would get asked through a series of questions and then my profile would be getting made as I would pose for photos.

He also told me I might get direct messages when my profile gets published in public. Many companies would want me to model for them. I find it weird still.

I am going to be a model. I'm still a photographer for my company that I still work for in LA. Art is what I've always wanted to go into. Entertainment is a second.

Now, I get to do both. This must be what it's like to live your dreams. Dreams...dreams...my dreams about-

"Hey, Maddie," someone's voice catches me off guard as I walk through a door and into a room and I soon come to figure out it's Austin.

"Hi," I whisper as Hunter pushes me along and to sit on a stool while this women pulls up her laptop and starts with questions.

"Full name." She asks me and I gulp as I reply, taking my time as I sit on the stool and relax starting to play around and have fun with this type of stuff.