69.

long chapter...good luck!

i also didn't check grammar mistakes cause i'm lazy...

Maddie's POV

The feeling of lust seems so powerful in his eyes making me stare and almost start to laugh. Both of his hands are pressed against the door behind me on either side of me as he pushes his face closer to mine.

I start to smile trying not to my holding it in but I can and my lips pull in a lifted line. My cheeks are hot and smushed as he gets even closer, I clench my towel tighter to my chest.

"You're so dead tonight." Daniel says making me laugh as he kisses me making suction noises, making me giggle even more as he lets out a chuckle through our lips.

He pushes his tongue inside my mouth opening the door behind me as both our eyes close and the door soon hits the back of the wall Daniel not stoping when he ducks down kissing me again.

"You're fucking mine, fuck it feels so good to call you that, you know baby?" He groans tilting his neck kissing my jaw and sucking on my earlobe and I can't help the small moan that falls out of my mouth. At that second Daniel stops and pulls out to look at me.

"No moaning 'till I say so babygirl," he says as I feel my stomach do rows of backflips and my core tighten at how fucking good his dirty mouth talks.

"You understand?" He says and I nod, he quickly gets back over me kissing me and locking my own bedroom door the pushing me onto the bed.

"Mmm, slide up Maddison," he crawls over me removing my towel revealing myself as I pull myself up move next to the decorative set of pillows.

He lays on top of me pushing our lips back together hungrily pushing against them hard as he moves down biting on my neck and my mouth opens but I stop myself by biting down in my index finger.

Daniel lightly chuckles, his breathing travel down the middle of my torso as he reaches my heat and looks up in my eyes.

"Stop looking at me your gonna make me-

"Shhh, no talking," he silences me as he pulls my legs to the end of the bed as I rest a pillow behind my head when he stares up at me again.

I feel his tongue lick straight up my entrance as I bit down on my finger again my stomach moving up and down. I roll my neck looking up as Daniel's hand reaches up forcing me to look down and into the blue eyes.

"Shit," I breathe as he repeats his actions licking up and down and circling my clit as I force myself not to say anything else.

"You're so fucking wet, taste so fucking good," he moans and I find myself wanting to do it to but I don't want him to stop.

"F-

I take the pillow behind my head and cover my face with it to cover my moans and I feel daniel laugh at me against my heat as he continues to lick around my clit. God what is he doing, probably spelling out the whole alphabet down there.

Soon enough I don't feel Daniel's tongue anymore and just as I lift the pillow up I feel a finger pump inside me as I roll my eyes back and placing the pillow back over my heated face.

He reaches for the pillow throwing it across the room, making me look down at him in shock while he just smiles.

"Moan all you want, let me hear your screams," he groans continue to pump his finger faster inside me adding two as I gasp.

"Holy fuck," I breathe trying to keep it in but I know well enough that I'm going to come. Shit. Shit. Shit.

"I'm gonna, I'm gonna-