80. pt 6

Maddie's POV

They gave us five minutes to talk. Five fucking minutes to discuss what's about to happen. I'm getting raped and Daniel has to watch and my body will be leaked everywhere.

"Daniel," I sigh and look into his blue ocean eyes, "I'm so sorry." I feel a tear run down my cheek. Daniel's finger runs up to catch it. Smearing it off as he bends down to press a kiss to my lips.

My hands are tied in front of me. The rope that was supposed to be in my mouth has fallen to my neck. Daniel's body is tied to the wall, his hands-free. Everyone is blocking every exit so there is no point in trying to get out.

Multiple tears start raining down my face.

They're unstoppable.

"Hey hey hey," Daniel coos holding my face in his hands, "it's okay-

"How can you say that Daniel! Nothing about this is okay...I just wish you didn't have to watch." I look down but he still holds my face up. Begging for my eyes to stay on his.

"I need to tell you something, Maddison," Daniel says reaching behind him. Wedging his hand into his pocket and pulling out his fist.

"This wasn't exactly my intention to do this now. I wanted to take you somewhere during our dinner date and..." he sighs, "I'm going to do this right after how I would want it to go so either way hopefully it's okay."

"If we don't make it out of this horrible place. Or they kill me right after who knows what the fuck could happen, I just want you to be mine. I wanna know that you'll be mine forever." Daniel smiles, tears welling up in his own eyes while I sit there confused until he pulls at the rope around my hands, pulling my left one out and making me stop curving my fingers.

He pulls out my ring finger and pushes a beautiful shimmery ring into it. The diamond is gorgeous. It's making me cry even more as I try to hold it together.

"I love you, Daniel,"

"I love you Ma-

"Times up, lovebirds!" Austin says, "now let's rip every single piece of fabric off of your body." He pulls me away from Daniel.

I'm not crying anymore though. The assurance of Daniel's eyes are making me feel better, and the ring is living proof we will be okay.

a/n

one more parttttt!!!!

also when i publish the next part i plan on combining all of the 80's parts together!

love you all!

muahhhh!

xx

hannah (: