48.

Maddie's POV

Australia...

Australi...

Austral...

Austra...

Austr...

Aust...

Austi...

Austin...

We've made it to Australia and tomorrow is the logies. I don't think my mind has fully comprehended that Daniel and I are going to the same place and are going to have to bump into each other and probably get a photo.

Argh.

Austin has stood by me awkwardly the whole time in this car on our way to the hotel in Australia and it's really weird. I feel like I need to sit down with him and talk about it.

Jenna's sleeping along with Hunter who's camera is sitting in his lap with the strap around his neck.

My eyes flick over to Austin's who's already looking at me. His black t-shirt loosely fitting on his torso as my eyes travel down looking at his blue jeans and clean white shoes. His light dirty blonde hair and sea green eyes...they kind of remind me of someone I used to know.

"Maddie can we talk?" He asks me and my eyes flick up to his nodding slowly and taking a deep breath in.

"About a few nights ago I just wanted to say sorry for what happened-

"I can't stop crying Austin." I cut him off as a tear falls down my cheek and he reaches over to wipe it. I can't help the other two that fall after that and soon he's pulling me towards him and holding me.

"Shh, it's okay, I understand Maddie things like that happen and all we can do is move on," he pauses tilting my chin up so I can look at him, "even though we always want to hold onto the past, we can't go back."

He looks so blurry through my vision as I cling to him letting my tears fall onto his black shirt as he moves his head down to my shoulder to whisper in my ear.

"Sometimes, being public sucks," he softly chuckles and I laugh wiping my eyes with the bottom hem of my shirt, letting go of him.

"Austin," I say turning to him and looking deeper into his lustful eyes. Moving on. People should move on. I can't stay attached to Daniel, we would never work.

"Yeah?"

"What do you want from me?" I ask softening my mood as I lay down on the side of the car resting on my elbow and hand.

"Whatever you want me to be Maddie. I'm not trying to get in your pants again, or kiss you unless you want me to-

I quickly rush my lips onto his and drag out as fast as I went for the kiss. Austin looks as shocked as I am and I can't help but smile.

I'm moving on...and this time, I'm not going back because this guy...

knows

what

he

wants.

Daniel's POV

"Hey Daniel, you good?" Corbyn asks me putting his hand on my shoulder as I look at the photo in my phone.