Christmas Chapter pt 1

Maddie's POV

I'm picking my fiancé up at six in the morning.

It's five a.m. so I should probably start driving to get to the airport now.

Daniel texted me that he's only coming to L.A. for a few days and then he is off on the Jingle Ball tour for Christmas. We haven't seen each other since I went to Singapore to hang out with them and explore the beautiful places of the world.

It's been like two weeks since then but two weeks is a long time for us two... well it's a long time for Daniel. Based on the way he asked me to fly over begging me and getting sad on stage because he was in a complete other country then I was.

He's a cutie.

When I arrived his arms were wide open and he didn't let go of me until his show. What was that? Like two days?! That man's insane.

Anyways, I've made it to the car now and it's life 59 degrees. That's cold for L.A. I have Daniel's warm gray sweatpants on, that are tied tightly around my waist so they don't fall down.

My hairs pulled up into a messy bun from the nap I was taking earlier and my shirt is cropped, with my spaghetti straps pinning down on my shoulders, where my black sherpa jacket is slipping off my arms and trying to hug my cold body.

I've had a fever for the last week and thankful got recovered but my shivers are coming back and I feel grateful that I said yes to the doctor to keep my medicine with me.

Surprisingly I feel generally awake and it might be the fact because I took a nap before or that I get to see my baby again. I know I don't get nearly excited as Daniel does but I can't wait to have his arms around me.

Neither of us like to sleep separately, we talked about that in Singapore. Recently I've been seeing a bunch of their tour content and falling in love with him even more. It's all over my timeline on Twitter and my feed on Instagram.

My stomach begins to grow butterflies and before I know what I'm doing I turn on their music in the car and Friend's starts to play. I don't know why but I'm so obsessed with this one.

I used to hate it because it's about partying but I learned to love it when I heard the live version. It's so sexy. The vocals and the body rolls-

Daniel's name pops up on the car screen in between the passengers seat and the drivers seat. I pick up the call noticing how friend's is still playing in the background as Daniel's voice comes through my ears.

"Maddieeeee," he says like a little kid exaggerating it as my stomach clenches hearing his voice again even if it's just through the phone. I haven't had any time to call him over the two weeks we spent to ourselves while he was on tour in Europe.

"Hi," I speak through the phone and can literally hear Daniel, through it.

"She said hi to me," he's probably smiling all giddy to the fans he's talking to. They probably asked him to call me.

"You need something Seavey?" I ask also telling him that I'm on my way to which he replies where he wants to meet me. I park the car on the bottom deck noticing as someone pulls out allowing me to get the spot so Daniel and I won't have to walk too far.

"I can't wait to see you," he replies making the butterflies in my stomach flutter as he tells me to kiss him through the phone as I can hear his lips puckering up and I laugh telling him I'm right around the corner.

He hangs up the call, to which then I put my phone in my pocket as my keys to Daniel's car are in my hand and once Daniel spots me he starts running. Dropping his bags and everything as he runs to me, his beanie falling off and his blonde hair is messy as I run a quarter of what he ran and jump into his arms.