50.

Daniel's POV

Like a promise ring? I mean, isn't it a bit too early for a real one? I overthink too much it's insane.

It's six in the morning and I didn't sleep a single minute. My under-eye bags are so very I can't believe and go through this every single time she's gone... I wonder what the summer tour is gonna be like.

Jon told the boys and me to be awake before seven so we could go over a few things including soundcheck, dress fit, getting ready and the last-minute run.

We're supposed to go get fitted for our clothing items and they should be ready three hours before the actual event.

I'm not as surprised as I seem that Maddie's here. I knew we would come face to face and I know for a fact I'm gonna talk to her.

I need to change her mind about me. Tell her I'm in it. That she's the only one I want. That she's stuck in my mind and always captivates my focus and eyes so quickly it's insane.

She makes me crazy. It's like our past all over again. I remember everything.

Whether it's the times where I would tell her not to leave me and tell her exactly what I want to do to her...

"Don't act so sad Dani. You should be happy. I'm sorry." I have the instant need to say sorry.

I don't respond but look down. After a few quick seconds of silence, she tilts my chin up with her index finger hooking it around my jaw.

"Look at me." She command, "please."

"Maddie..." how do I say this...

"Daniel?" She urges me to continue and my heart begins to race when the words leave my mouth.

"Please, don't break my heart or ever leave me."

"Dani," she exaggerates, "I love you. Plus you basically won pool so what are you gonna do?" She reminds me and I smirk remembering what we did after pool.

"I wanna fuck you in your car, but that's not right so I'm taking you out on Monday afternoon," I say knowing the idea is turning her on as I feel her crotch hit down on top of mine creating a growing bulge in my pants.

"I'll see you, tomorrow babe." She aims for my cheek but I turn last minute, feelings her lips hit mine. The taste of her chapstick as I lick my lips right after, still trying to savor the kiss.

"Ugg, you player." She groans exaggerating the words.

"Ugg, you love me though." I smile and open the car door.

"Damn right I do."

Or the moments where she would be on her period and I would tease her about it. She would hate me but I would always tell her she was loved.

"Daniel shut your mouth." I snap.

"Make me."

"Oh, you don't want me to-

He pushes his lips to mine as soon as I turn around. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. His lips are sweet but cold. It's mid-November and England is cold as hell. I don't want anyone near me. Just get away. I've already snapped at my boyfriend, and he thinks it's funny.

...

I roll my eyes and unlock my car. He makes his way over to the passengers seat taking the drink with him.