25.

a/n

a quick a/n here...so I kinda lied about this being the wedding chapter that will probably be the next two chapters or something sorrrrrryyyy but you know these are just filler chapters little cute thingsss.
also this chapters kinda long nglllll hahah.

okay, enjoy!

___

"Babe?" I hear Daniel come out from the bed and into the bright kitchen. He shields his eyes from the sun and wraps my covers moreover his body. Damn it! Why my covers! Now I have to do more work.

"Mhmm?" I mumble in reply keeping my eyes towards the frying pan where the potato pancakes are. I hope I have ketchup in the fridge.

"Why is it so bright out?" He rasps making his way over to the curtains draped on my balcony and letting them off the hook so the sun is blocked.

"It's morning?" I laugh as he comes back over to me wrapping his hands around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"I slept that long?" He looks at me in shock and I can't help the giggle that escapes my mouth.

"I slept with you for some time," I say and he nods resting his chin on my shoulder.

"I noticed you weren't there anymore two hours ago but I didn't want to disappoint you." He closes his eyes as I gasp.

"You didn't sleep! Oh my god, Daniel-

"I slept for a bit with you but other than that not really so technically I did." He motions his hands out nodding like he's accomplished something as I shake my head as he walks over to sit down.

"Fuck you," I say adding more oil to the pan as I hear Daniel from behind me.

"I wish you would..." my mouth drops as I turn around and Daniel bites his lips trying to hide his laughter as he wraps the blanket around him.

Probably to hide his problem down there.

"What did you say?" I ask turning the stove off and reaching for the plates I put to the side.

"I wish you would..." He says squeezing his lips together and I look at him nodding, biting my own lip.

"Mhmm, okay..." the only two words that come out of my mouth are those and Daniel cocks his head to the side look at me confused and concerned.

"You gonna punish me for my words and sleeping problems Maddie?" Daniel places his feet on both sides of the bar chair, spreading his legs at the island staring at me wash my hands in the skin across from him.

"You're really asking for it aren't you?" I grab the closest towel and wipe my hands off, grabbing two plates setting one down in front of him and the chair next to him.

"What can I say, Daniel doesn't always get the breakfast he wants." He grabs the fork next to his plate as my mouth falls open again.

"I'm on my period." I blurt out and he nods stuffing food in his mouth then speaks when he swallows.

"You know I read that you can have sex on your period. It just might be a bit messy and we could have the chance of a baby." He says not failing to make my mouth drop open again.

"You can't be serious Daniel we haven't had sex in years and you're ready to have kids?"

"Hey, Jack's younger then me and he has a baby girl." Daniel shrugs as I walk over to him and take the seat next to him.

"You're disgusting."

"You love it," He says moving his hand to my right leg tracing circles around and around over my skin.