62.

Maddie's POV

"Party time!" Josephine squeals as we head down the
extremely rich neighborhood and make our way to the one house where the party is viable from a mile away.

This is going to be a wild night I can already tell as soon as we open the door. The smell of rich alcohol fills my nose and I feel like gagging as soon as I see the number of people and their shitty outfits. Barely anything covering their bodies.

Josephine pulls at my arm taking me straight to the kitchen counter where she grabs us two red cups and shoves one to me.

"Treat yourself something woman!" She yells over the loud music and I nod slowly turning around while she fills hers up with vodka, while I throw mine to the floor.

I turn around with a fake sour face acting like I drank something and she winks at me, gulping her own cup down.

I smile at her walking around the party by myself knowing no one while Josephine continues mixing all liquids and shoving them down her throat like-

"Aye! Mads! What's up!" This guy bumps into me and my mouth drops wide when I realize who he is.

"Josh! What the heck you moved to Australia like Jo!" I say as we wrap our arms around each other.

"Oh my god it feels so good to see you!" I say as he sways our hug to the music finally letting go.

"Yep, I mean I left the same year you did but right after. It's pretty nice down here though. Works better with my all-nighters since I would try and pull them with you but you fell asleep like Jo did," he talks over the music and I smile.

"Care to be my partner for beer pong?" He asks and I shake my head.

"I don't drink, you know that!" I exaggerate and he smiles leaning down to whisper in my ear.

"I'll drink it for you," he smiles putting his pinky out and we pinky promise on it as we turn to the table.

"Let's go!"

Daniel's POV

Parties...

I can't remember the last time I've been to a party. Nor do I want to remember it. Normally all the times I do this, I always get into a heap of drama.

The boys and I got to the party a bit later then usual as people are dancing and half naked. Shoving bodies against one another inside this sticky alcohol house.

I texted Maddie and she hasn't answered me which is scaring me because her location leads me here but I can't find her.

I open up my phone and head to her Instagram page clicking on the latest post and I can feel my dick bulging in my pants.

Liked by jackaverymusic and 278,341 othersmaddisoncarter jojo and i bringing the partyyyView all 9,959 comments maxmusic Hottie @seaveydaniel I'm coming 4 your girl corbynbesson this ones for the sparklers-lauvsongs @seaveydaniel UR GIRL'S OUT HER...

maddisoncarter jojo and i bringing the partyyy
View all 9,959 comments
maxmusic Hottie @seaveydaniel I'm coming 4 your girl
corbynbesson this ones for the sparklers-
lauvsongs @seaveydaniel UR GIRL'S OUT HEREEEE